Search results

1. L

Beach beauty much larger than her friend

Loving the contrast
  2. L

Maria, raven haired plus size girl with nice boobs ♦ FFW4U / Small BBW4U

I think her name might be Maria but I can't find any other info on this beautiful thick goddess...
  3. L

Beautiful Black Babe Ella aka Duchess_3, 34NN

A big girl with humongous titties
  4. L

IDed as Rosaria C

Shes stacked for her frame size (and gorgeous too!)
  5. L

Big Jugg Sightings on Television (add yours too)

Hurricane devastating the Bahamas and all I can see is Felicia Combs big tits on the Weather Channel... Looks like shes trying to hide those DD/DDD's!
  6. L

Kara (from the IDaM&R sub-forum)

Any ideas? Awesome hott. PM me if you know but are keeping it secret lol, i gotta know
  7. L

Thank you my man, I had the video at one time but lost it through subsequent hard drive replacements... Legends never die do they lol
  8. L

Jenny Jones guest, seems like her name was Chrissy (looks like a Chrissy), young chubby with a great set of hangers... Sorry for the image quality, but ive had this one for decades...
  9. L

Episode of Cops featuring another "bad girl". Coincidentally (I'm sure) the episode was titled "Guns" or something like that. After they threw her out of the car they discovered she was barely old enough to drive, but was unlicensed. What a waste with so much to look forward to ;)
  10. L

Samantha, an El Paso dancer featured on "Jail" a couple of years back. The stills dont do justice... If this is posted in wrong place, I apologize. It would be great if mod would add a folder for us to submit all busty chicks from tv in one place. I have a couple more to share. PM me if you...
  11. L

Anna / huge tits ironing

She might not be the prettiest, but a busty redhead with perfectly sized breasts is so HAWT. Love the one with her trying to cool them down, and the way they rest on her lap. Thanks for sharing!
  12. L

Camgirl MeganBig52DD - Massive Dominican Breast

Them juggs are waaay bigger than DD
  13. L

Who is this? (IDed as Gillian G)

Damn this babe is stacked
  14. L

FFW4U • Christina Swedia 182 cm / 5' 11.7" tall, 80W busty ... WOW! - Ksenia Lotos MORPHS

The real girl is still pretty fucking hot... It seems the owner might be trying to do the same with another girl that already doesnt need any help from him/her...
  15. L

Cheron, One Busty Black Babe

Clearly on 48 INCHES.... Her areola might be 6 inches across the massive divide though ;)
  16. L

Her areola turned me on, so damn huge. That and the shape of her breasts. Compare to her arm and leg size, MASSIVE! Boy do I miss her...
  17. L

Natural is what I was referring to. Its the only way to go... Huge -and- Natural...