Search results

1. eric69

AI Artist

Does anyone know whom the artist is here? I love the size and roundness of her boobs.
  2. eric69

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable message

I'm getting a 503 service temporarily unavailable message. I don't know if we have a glitch.
  3. eric69

Older woman in swimsuit

I've a feeling she's a random, or given the size, I shouldn't be surprised if it's not a manip. Does anyone know whom she is, or if there are more?
  4. eric69

Bring your daughter to work day

This is something of a sequel to this story, so I'd advise you to read it first. You don't have to, but might appreciate it: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/the-contest.131860/ Roxy Rax was annoyed. No, she was more than annoyed. She was furious and she wanted to...
  5. eric69

Sites that will enable you to ID a model - use these before posting here.

Most models can be found by a simple reverse image search (RIS). Both of these sites allow you to upload the image and then search the web for it. Credit to @hanseln for this suggestion. Try these before posting here. https://yandex.com/images/ https://tineye.com/ Google images allow you...
  6. eric69

BeettleBomb - Busty Beth - text story with comic pics

This is an illustrated story that I found somewhere else. I'm not wild about the giantess side of it, but the boobs bit is ok and I thought a few peeps here might enjoy it. All credit to the original creator.
  7. eric69

Athena Gray

8. eric69

Suggestion Box

What practical suggestions do people have to improve this site? Mine would be: Any thread titled macromastia, etc, should actually contain macromastia and if not, should be renamed. It must be frustrating for those searching for cases to find a million D cups. When a girl is added to the DNP...
  9. eric69

Ohemaasizless0

10. eric69

Stuffers, Morphers, Prosthetics and other Shenanigans

Here are a few examples of men, women and Trans whose pics have appeared on here. A few have tried to make money out of their pics without letting people know they are fake. Others are just as vague about the reality, but without the financial incentive. Very rarely are any honest about it...
  11. eric69

Trouble accessing the site

Has anyone else had trouble accessing the site for the last couple of days? For most of the day this has been the only site that I can't actually connect to. Everything else is fine.
  12. eric69

BBW4U - Who's this short haired bleached blonde Black girl?

Does anyone who who the black bbw is?
  13. eric69

The Knockerini Sisters

Detective Inspector Jacky Regan wasn't a happy bunny. She was doubly annoyed. Firstly, she was working on a Friday evening and secondly, she couldn't get a space in the car park at Accrington Stanley police station. Usually on a Friday the place was deserted, but instead there was nowhere to...
  14. eric69

How many boob lovers does it take to.....

reply to a thread here? Keep it light-hearted :LOL: One to say the girl's too small for the site, One to say she'd be hot if she had different hair, One to say they hate her tats, One to say they are implants, One to say she's a friend of his, One to say she should do triple anal hardcore...
  15. eric69

BBW4U - Who is this naked Black girl, big areolas, shot from below

Who is this? I found the pic in this thread: Biggest black breasts (Add Yours Too) | Page 863 | Tits In Tops Forum
  16. eric69

Tits that I have worked with

My first job was in an office. There were 4 girls there who had notable boobs KM 18, she claimed to be a 34D cup, but was obviously a lot bigger. Probably a F cup. She used to wear this lilac green tshirt that totally clung to them and made them look even bigger. NS 22, A statuesque...
  17. eric69

The Contest

The bar was packed. It was uncomfortably busy and that made it too hot. People were wishing that they'd worn less. Getting a drink was next to impossible, the crowd around the bar was 6 people deep. Those on the second row were busy waving £10 notes in the direction of the six seriously...
  18. eric69

Ajoba's Mountains

Dramatis Personae: Dave, 18, a pretty normal guy, Ajoba (AJ), 18, a girl with rather large boobs, uses a wheelchair due to mobility issues, Lindsey and Hannah, friends of Ajoba's, Kisi, Ajoba's mum, a lady with 42P (UK size) boobs, and Rex Hamilton as Abraham Lincoln People say that...
  19. eric69

Mistress Erisa

I don't think that she has a huge online presence.
  20. eric69

Quiz time - name the owner of the boobs

Below are 5 ladies with their heads removed. Who can name them?