Search results

1. G

Harper_Grace aka Sophia abby

Unfortunately there will be no more. She chopped them off.
  2. G

Who is this pretty latin milky camgirl?

https://stripchat.com/lalita_23
  3. G

Asian girl with macromastia

Just a little confusion here, Sir. You keep saying "as you can see" in posts, as if you had shared pics. Have you tried to share pics? If so, they are not visible on this end. Not calling you a liar, it's just a strange way to state things.
  4. G

Incredible Chinese Curves - Eva

Come on now guys. You can tell this is BS just from the thumbnails of the pictures. :unsure:
  5. G

hunballs's camgirl selection (add yours too - Preview Image Required - See 1st Post)

She was pretty close to this size about 2 years ago, then apparently went on a diet or something. Nice to see her looking healthy again :)
  6. G

hunballs's camgirl selection (add yours too - Preview Image Required - See 1st Post)

Mentioned it before, but the primary reason models change their name is when they escape the studio and strike out on their own. It's actually a very good thing to see in the long run. Means they are taking things seriously.
  7. G

There are several reasons to change nicknames. The most common one is when they leave a cam studio, as the studio owners often set up the account for the models and then withhold the login information from them so they can't take the name, and their fanbase, with them if they leave. They then...
  8. G

Jasmine Fling massive boobs curly hair

The images do not appear to be morphed. In fact the first one is a direct screengrab from one of her appearances. It is a shame she did so little though.
  9. G

Jazmin Gurrola. Mexican Gal w/ big guns - FFW4U

Busty_Ema, who is significantly more well known and produces orders of magnitude more content on a weekly basis, is $8 a month. Cheryl Blossom and Vixen Virago are $10, Luna Amor $15, and that's just a few examples of models who give you a lot more content. $25 is well and truly overpriced.
  10. G

Russian cam studios are quite predatory in nature. They have this thing figured out, and are absolutely ruthless towards their models, treating them as interchangeable parts. They control access to the accounts used so that models cannot change the password and hijack the screen-name. They...
  11. G

Cleavage at the Airport

Quick one here. I was flying out of Frankfurt International Airport last week, and saw the most impressive lady I have seen in a while waiting in one of the lines. She was a light-skinned girl of African origin, I would guess east African from her facial features. She had that very regal...
  12. G

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

I mean more like they have health insurance, and/or the money to afford such an operation, which isn't the most outragiously expensive type of operation ever. In poorer countries, women with large natural breasts just live their lives normally without feeling a great need for a reduction from...
  13. G

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Personally I suspect it happens just as much in richer countries, if not more. It rarely gets publicised though, as people can afford to just have it treated without having to resort to basically allowing themselves to become a sideshow attraction in order to fund an operation, as happens in...
  14. G

Moonthesugar. Big Natural Asian Tits

The chinese are really fond of body-morphing filters. That's why her face looks so odd, as she is using a filter that makes her eyes look bigger and her chin and neck smaller. You can see this on video sometimes, as it will pop in and out as they move around in frame and the AI has trouble...
  15. G

You may already know this by now, but one of the dirty little tricks that studios use to keep girls from moving out on their own / to another studio is that they guard ownership of an account by logging the model in and not telling them the password, or changing the password if a model leaves...
  16. G

Rin / BustyRin / Rin__jd. L Cup - ASIAN

Not sure you actually can. It always tells me I have two friend requests, but I can't find a way to view them and decided whether to accept or not.
  17. G

Amalia Sky. A Natural Wonder. aka ...

She claimed to have been doing some renovations on a friend/family member's (can't remember which) house for some money while she was away, and said then she caught covid. No idea if any of that is true. She's obviously been in an abusive relationship, or several, often appearing on cam with...
  18. G

Rileelovee (36F) - Brandy Talore's daughter

I'm pretty sure those pics were taken shortly after she had her daughter, and her breasts were still pumped up from breastfeeding. She was noticeably smaller, and her nipples were much less prominent and dark when she debuted professionally about a year or two later.
  19. G

Budapest Surprise

Hello all. For the past week, I traveled by train through Vienna, Budapest, and Brno on a little vacation time. I was by myself, which was a first for me. Being single on a separate continent than most of your friends and family makes it a little difficult to round up a travel partner during...
  20. G

Rileelovee (36F) - Brandy Talore's daughter

That wasn't Brandy's debut. She was a well known amateur for a few years before she ever modeled professionally. Nobody knew her name, but people called her "guitar girl" because the original photos had her posing with an electric guitar for some reason. Used to have those photos, but lost...