The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Wise words, and couldn’t agree more.
bro let's say hypothetically - you had a massive 12 inch dick and your wife said she wouldn't let you reduce your dick size from 12 inch to a 3 inch small dick. its the same thing. i wouldn't let a girl reduce her juggs from an N cup to a A or B cup either. part of the reason a man or woman is attracted to each other are the physical features. the man and the woman has the right to reduce but in no way are they obligated to stay. i cant agree with you guys. having an M or N cup is a blessing given to them and to get them reduced would be a crime against humanity. millions of girls crave big tits or a big ass and u want them gone? sheesh no way

plus after surgery they get butchered and look horrible! they dont even look or feel like tits anymore. not even round. just look at what rachel raxxx did to herself. i bet she cries to sleep every night. from having one of the greatest assets to virtually nothing now. eric69 i disagree with you respectfully.

plus after surgery they get butchered and look horrible! they dont even look or feel like tits anymore. not even round. just look at what rachel raxxx did to herself. i bet she cries to sleep every night. from having one of the greatest assets to virtually nothing now. eric69 i disagree with you respectfully.
Correct. "Rachel Raxxx" was hot, and sexy. And had a body to die for. But, for the life of her. Her crazy ass wanted a breast reduction. Following crazy indecisive women into insanity world. When the boob goddess gave her a blessing, she decided to mess it up. I'm quite sure she learned now! lol.lol.

Huge Gigantomastia

This woman is well known to a lot of people around the area i work in the Uk. I have seen her a few times and even chatted to her before about modelling for big breast sites. She was super massive then with tits that came down to her knees! Since then her growth has spread so widly that those bulges you see near her feet are her tits! She puts shopping and things in a special - almost parachute-like bra to help her with mobility and to get around as she can't carry anything conventionally as you can imagine. I even managed to get her number a fews years back but she has since changed it :mad: If I see her about again I will try to get video or more pics.
Any news?

Pretty sorry big possibility of repost

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-08-25-947_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-08-25-947_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 2,666
  • Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-08-51-915_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-08-51-915_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 2,663
  • Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-09-36-254_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-29-12-09-36-254_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 2,608
Janeth has now satisfied us that it was her making the request and that means as much as we may not like it, we will honour the DMCA request. So, I'm afraid she's off limits and we'll have to go medieval on the arses of anyone who posts her stuff. Eric69
This is exactly the type of picture I had wanted and still want to see at the time the Ms Q / Ms Chicago thread was deleted....
[ I still have doubts about the reason(s) as to why that thread was deleted and the addition to the DNP-list ]

This is exactly the type of picture I had wanted and still want to see at the time the Ms Q / Ms Chicago thread was deleted....
[ I still have doubts about the reason(s) as to why that thread was deleted and the addition to the DNP-list ]
The Mods do not generally do that and are not required to do that; that one was just an exception by @eric69, presumably as it's a first for this gigantomastia thread and all the hoopla surrounding the lady.

We've got to trust that the Mods know what they're doing and trust their laid down process and do not need to show all 800k members a pictorial justification for putting a model on DNP.

And what exactly is the purpose? For 800k members to have another debate on the validity or otherwise of it, and advise the forum owner and admins cos we don't trust their judgement?
And if it's already a DNP request, does posting such on the thread for "you" or I to see not immediately violate the request?
So in summary, nope you and I do not need to see that.

Last edited:
The Mods do not generally do that and are not required to do that; that one was just an exception by @eric69, presumably as it's a first for this gigantomastia thread and all the hoopla surrounding the lady.

We've got to trust that the Mods know what they're doing and trust their laid down process and do not need to show all 800k members a pictorial justification for putting a model on DNP.

And what exactly is purpose? For 800k members to have another debate on the validity or otherwise of it, and advise the forum owner and admins cos we don't trust their judgement?
And if it's already a DNP request, does posting such on the thread for "you" or I to see not immediately violate the request?
Yes, it was posted as a courtesy, as there was so much interest in her. Beyond that, we get lots of DNP requests, some real, some spurious, but the real ones require dealing with properly.

And what exactly is purpose? For 800k members to have another debate on the validity or otherwise of it, and advise the forum owner and admins cos we don't trust their judgement?
And also, please stop giving that model any more attention on this forum. Take it to wherever she officially posts at. You can't have your cake and eat it too after going full DNP.

Last edited: