The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Looks like a new find, or I already forgot. Link isn't familiar..

Also, you should give a fair warning about the other photos in that link.
RIGHT...I'm surprised many of those "patients" are still breathing. Looks like Cartels (or something) really did a number on those guys in the second half of the photos. Very tragic.

Massive udders!!! :love:
Amazing find!!! Thank you! :love:
Looks like a new find, or I already forgot. Link isn't familiar..
Yes never seen her before. Also it said it's happened between 1997-2010
Old, but gold.
Beautiful hangers :love:
Looks like it was taken from a medical encyclopedia of diseases in a Town's Library.

Docs keep telling my gf to get a br what complications are possible?
Any surgery comes with complications which can range from annoying to catastrophic to fatal.
Just a few years back the late comedian Joan Rivers died while undergoing a routine medical procedure to assess voice changes and reflux.
A family member almost died as a result of the placement of a stent in the pancreas because the technician didn't even bother to wash his hands.

To my knowledge, no, she survived.
But without those glorious, lovely boobies.
Too bad.

Docs keep telling my gf to get a br what complications are possible?
Infection, which can be a killer. Even if it isn't it can cause great suffering. Some of these surgeons have performed so many procedures that they get careless and sloppy, and when the body is open like that, it is ripe for disease.
Busty Dusty said she contracted an infection when she had her implants removed and was delirious for a time. Crystal Storm (aka Crystal Ashley), Tiffany Towers, and Deena Duos (aka Brooklyn Lace) all developed leaks in their implants that resulted in health complications and had to have them either replaced and/or removed.

And truthfully that's the way it should be. Only in the US do women get exalted as dieties lol

Did she die?
To my knowledge, no.

Can someone please enhance these? They’re my favorite ones jaja
2-D9B6B313-E2CF-4CDD-BD52-D02AEE30F1DA.png

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you!

Thank you!
How do I find the pics of Annie Boima and others, please? I'm just getting text posts. Thanks!

I am so glad you posted these before/after surgery pics of Annie Boima. I am glad Annie is doing better now. Her ordeal with gigantomastia drew a great deal of attention and financial donations in West Africa and elsewhere. In this age of modern medicine, it breaks my heart to see so many people in less developed countries like Liberia suffer continually from health complications that are much more easily treatable in America and other developed countries. Also, if Annie had lived in antiquity or in Medieval times, she would have been stuck with her extreme gigantomastia all her life with no hope of getting rid of it. Thanks to modern medical procedures, Annie was set free from this terrible gigantomastia problem. Since she discontinued school because of her condition, I wonder will Annie pic up where she left off in her education and go ahead and take literacy and math courses and other academics for setting career goals. Also I wonder will Annie follow the steps of Pauline Adhiambo Buoga by becoming an advocate for females who are severely impacted by gigantomastia.
If she's happy and healthy, that's good.
But I don't understand the stigma. Maybe I'm too Western.
I've dated more than one girl with a figure like hers and everybody loved them - including, of course, me.
Just saying.
Best to all.
Peace.

My medical mate sent me these with no info which I have asked for.Perhaps somebody can slueth this one out in the meantime
I'll try my best.

Lordy, her pillows need pillows!
Lordy, her pillows need pillows!
As I've said, I've dated more than one woman like this and it was just delightful. Certainly for me, and hopefully for them, too.

This is my first post and i bring you the largest breasts ever photographed ever in history. I found this pic online while searching the net but nothing else came up so hopefully you guys are better at finding info than i am but i will continue to bring the heat when i find it

Mod Edit:
If you suspect the gal is under 18, DO NOT post a full face picture. Cropping her head off, I think is okay, because there's no way to tell just by looking at the body.

BQ
She got Norma whipped

This is my first post and i bring you the largest breasts ever photographed ever in history. I found this pic online while searching the net but nothing else came up so hopefully you guys are better at finding info than i am but i will continue to bring the heat when i find it

Mod Edit:
If you suspect the gal is under 18, DO NOT post a full face picture. Cropping her head off, I think is okay, because there's no way to tell just by looking at the body.

BQ
Fantastic. Thank you!

Finds from the past week let's keep this thread going
Really great.
Thank you!

Of all the aid that Congo needs from Canada, $34k could have been spent on much better things than destroying large tits
I couldn’t agree with you more!

does anyone know these hangers??
No.
But I sure wish that I did.
And she’s gorgeous too.
I wish they’d stop forcing them to get the chop!

Whoa.
I feel bad for liking these as well.
Most of them I've seen before, but a few are new to me which is cool.
I've found that places like PubMed et al. tend to give good results, but often they're only accessible via an institution (i.e. a university).
Still, great work.
Any more sources?
Thank you!

i´m not sure to believe this size? I feel with the woman if she is real, and i wouldnt change with her. Im sure she can´t get up and has a shit life i think.
How the hell can anyone like a picture of someone in severe medical distress and neglect. Sick