Neighbor with cannons

Hey nice stuff man, hope something else develops, good luck!
2 short stories from me, nothing worth making a thread for, no pics or anything just memories lol
Not really my neighbirs either but along the lines of candid neighbor sightings
The first is about this lady whom I know nothing of except where she lives lol
I was coming over to a friend's house, and while waiting for him to open the door after ringing the bell I saw this lovely sight
A slim chick not unlike your neighbor was handing something to her roomate/girlfriend/wife who was already leaving and about to get in the car, and apparently she forgot something because she went back inside and out again and when she came out the door I saw her in her pjs or some very casual home outfit, no bra, all bouncy and big, nipples fully erect, big boobs a little saggy but still wonderful, couldn't help but stare until my buddy opened the door lol

The second one. When I went to hs, they had a pickup/dropoff service, but unlike school buses, they stopped at each student's house. Anyway, in the mornings, the mother of one of the kids whom we picked up after me always came to say goodbye to her kid, and she usually did so still in her pjs, sometimes with a robe over them, other more awesome times no robe. She was well endowed, a little thick, it showed she had bore 2 kids but in a good way, it was a lovely mombod. Sometimes when she came to say goodbye, the chilly morning air would make her nips stand out and the way she walked and moved made her big mom tits sway beautifully. I will always remember one time when she bent over tonday goodbye to her kid, I got a goooood look down her cleavage. I wish I could say I saw her nipples but I didn't, even with the deep cleavage, her saggy udders still rested on her top, that was a little too short too, because sometimes you could see part of her belly. She probably couldn't raise her arms too much or her nipples would peek from under the top.

Neither of them the biggest pair I've seen upclose, I've now played with much bigger pairs, but nonetheless, a couple of rather pleasant and fond memories from the beginnings of my journey in the search for titty!

Last edited:
She has been in hiding lately but I think they are even bigger. Always in sweaters now

Attachments

• 7C6F35B7-BDDA-425A-919D-204F38E8B75E.jpeg
    7C6F35B7-BDDA-425A-919D-204F38E8B75E.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 1,571
  • A4B5CF3E-BF4A-4073-895F-D08FD75AF8EC.jpeg
    A4B5CF3E-BF4A-4073-895F-D08FD75AF8EC.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,554
  • A3FBFCD1-11FD-4EF1-8BCA-BFB3733E7727.jpeg
    A3FBFCD1-11FD-4EF1-8BCA-BFB3733E7727.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,579
Man, a random update. I was outside cutting the grass and she came out in a shirt and no bra . Bouncing up an down to a point she had to hold them from moving. I couldn’t stop staring. She was there “looking for something” though she came back with nothing.
From the one shot you can tell the side action shes loaded
Great detective work! I too have an extremely busty neighbor (sort of) She lives on the same street, but down a steep hill and around the corner. Seen her several times with a younger woman, possibly her daughter, walking their dogs. Boobs are atleast a 34K. It is a dream of mine to get a pic as well!

This is the lady I was talking about, my neighborhood dog walker. Tho I have not seen her in months. I creeped it of FB. She has nothing really in the way of pictures, and just this decades old one that she is in. Posessed bigger than average breasts back then but I'd venture to say they are in the H or J cup realm now.

Attachments

• 386387_147103518724379_1072240625_n_2.jpg
    386387_147103518724379_1072240625_n_2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,008
Look one of them socially awkward girls who's suffered severe heartbreaks.

What are you waiting for?! Go say hi again, perform a few good acts of service—trim her lawn, landscape, trade emergency contact info… maybe she’ll let you plow her lawn in time.