Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

In two legal weeks flat [rimshot....see what I did with that?!]...she went up to 8 pages here with an anxious burst only seen from soccer moms awaiting a Black Friday sale.

FYI - Those whom post homage will receive an invite to our wedding.

Thx to all for "raising" awareness on this bird.

While I'm not a mod, there's a simple reason why she looks bigger (better) in her current posts. They are current. The smaller stuff could be 2-3 years old or more, like most teenagers she has had social media for a long time.

As she has only JUST turned 18, the vast majority of stuff circulating out there is underage. That includes most of what's been posted in the last couple pages.

Easy way to stay on the safe side of the mods and the law: don't post anything you don't scrape off her social media accounts, and don't post anything posted earlier than her birthday (see first post on this thread).

She's stacked, she's drop dead gorgeous and she has the kind of raw sensual sexual appeal that seems to be in the water in many towns across Europe. (Sorry, Beach Boys, California Girls have nothing on them.)

But none of that excuses breaking the rules, or we'll find ourselves with no pics or clips of her here at all, courtesy of the mods. Please and thank you all!

While I'm not a mod, there's a simple reason why she looks bigger (better) in her current posts. They are current. The smaller stuff could be 2-3 years old or more, like most teenagers she has had social media for a long time.
The bikini pics that were just posted where she looks "smaller" were posted on her IG today.

As she has only JUST turned 18, the vast majority of stuff circulating out there is underage. That includes most of what's been posted in the last couple pages.

Easy way to stay on the safe side of the mods and the law: don't post anything you don't scrape off her social media accounts, and don't post anything posted earlier than her birthday (see first post on this thread).

She's stacked, she's drop dead gorgeous and she has the kind of raw sensual sexual appeal that seems to be in the water in many towns across Europe. (Sorry, Beach Boys, California Girls have nothing on them.)

But none of that excuses breaking the rules, or we'll find ourselves with no pics or clips of her here at all, courtesy of the mods. Please and thank you all!
Everything posted was taken from tiktok or insta when it was posted AFTER her birthday, so the material is not underage. All her old material was deleted a while ago.

Wow. I can't believe I'm saying this. But these pics have made me wonder if she's a stuffer for the first time. With how colossal they look in clothing, her breasts should be in full contact with each other all the way to the bottom of her bikini. Instead, look how they begin to separate even before the cup begins. Maybe this is just because she's so young?

Wow. I can't believe I'm saying this. But these pics have made me wonder if she's a stuffer for the first time. With how colossal they look in clothing, her breasts should be in full contact with each other all the way to the bottom of her bikini. Instead, look how they begin to separate even before the cup begins. Maybe this is just because she's so young?
Women’s boobs hang when that big. Some bras lift as well as some bikini. When we see her in big t shirts I’m sure she just lets them hang more. But not going to want that in a bikini .
I know girls with H cups and they look smaller when they push them up a lot

Wow. I can't believe I'm saying this. But these pics have made me wonder if she's a stuffer for the first time.
Ive said the same and it didnt go over well lol but Im with you 100%. Comparing her bikini pics to her clothed tiktoks and there's a very noticeable size difference. Shes still really big but until she gets them out Im not fully believing what Im seeing.

Ive said the same and it didnt go over well lol but Im with you 100%. Comparing her bikini pics to her clothed tiktoks and there's a very noticeable size difference. Shes still really big but until she gets them out Im not fully believing what Im seeing.
Yup, with clothes, she's absolutely in the P-Q range at a minimum. In the bikini, she looks to be about a G-H stuffing up to maybe a J. How disheartening.