Recent content by nutellone

1. N

Karina Hart

last video is ok, I was talking about the expired link to busty riding bloopers of January
  2. N

Karina Hart

yes,I did that again 8no blanks as the first time)..expired
  3. N

Karina Hart

it says expired
  4. N

Karina Hart

Can you repost Busty Riding Academ Bloopers?
  5. N

Scoreland News - Debuts happening soon…

Bonne Shine 2020 Scarlet Red 2020 Lucy Rodriguez 2020 DEMORA Avarice 2021 Molly Evans 2021 Holly Garner 2021 Suki Ski 2021 These are some debutants
  6. N

Emmika_ . Young, cute and busty

Are you sure?
  7. N

They did not censored this message on the blog .... "Joey : I certainly hope there won’t be any bs “teasing” for months like when Lindsey Dawn McKenzie did hardcore. That was a different time and Lindsey was in her early 20s. I think I still had dial up internet back then. We aren’t in the...
  8. N

Sorry for this (maybe) stupid question...but... have you , in this thread, asked JOANA's husband if he wants and would like to make his hardcore debut? xD
  9. N

On Scoreland blog some people wrote that they weren't so thrilled about Joana Bliss (of course it would be very good but not that good as the hype is now), today scoreland writes this: "Dave: You are NOT going to be disappointed" Disappointed???!in what sense? From the beginning I was sure it...
  10. N

https://cs.scoregroup.com/scoreland/cancellations On 10th April a video of Micky Bells so...Micky Bells would be an option too?(debut in 2011)
  11. N

Nope, first scene 2018 (as I can see)
  12. N

Scoreland said that the scene was not produced in Germany .
  13. N

It's obvious that she is a model from the past...as they said she is at least 7 years in the career
  14. N

RETRO - Girls of the 80's (Add Yours Too)

I don't think she did hardcore scenes.