Recent content by imscully

1. I

Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

The God of huge, juggs blessed this region. It's an act of God that defies scientific explanation. ;-)
  2. I

Alaura Grey - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

AMEN!!! Well written. I 100% agree.
  3. I

Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Sir..... I want to commend both you and your lady for dedicating so much time, energy, dedication, and perversion to increasing her production of milk. It not only provides nourishment for youngsters, but stimulation for kinksters. For that...I salute you both. fyi I tried to insert wink...
  4. I

I'm a very lucky guy. Have a look at these :)

She's got an amazingly curvy, yet in shape figure. Great bust to waist ratio and beautiful breast shape. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you many happy, healthy, and horny years together. Cheers
  5. I

Former Girlfriend from Poland, grew from 36H to 40L!!

My thoughts, EXACTLY!!
  6. I

Rate your wives and girlfriends

Oh, my Goodness... She is MORE THAN worthy. With mammoth juggs like that, she is worthy, but I fear that WE ARE NOT!!! Thanks for sharing.
  7. I

Biggest White Breasts (DNP List Applies - Add Yours Too)

Thanks for sharing the FL profile. I used to use FL a lot, but a psycho ex-girlfriend stalks me still stalks me there 7 years after I dumped her crazy, drunken ass. I know I'm answering a question that nobody asked, so I'll keep this short. The crazy ex uses fake profiles to see what local...
  8. I

Biggest White Breasts (DNP List Applies - Add Yours Too)

Fun fact, I once fucked the SSBBW pictured twice here. (one with white top and the other with a black top showing her red tattoo.) She's from the triad area of NC. I met her at a swingers party, but had chatted her up online many times before that. I was with a date I'd only recently met...
  9. I

Natalie, aka schnataa. 1 in a million - FFW4U (No Premium Content)

I agree. Mammoth breasts. I bet she's even a rare chick who could pass the elbow test. Amazing proportions. Side view is the stuff of dreams.
  10. I

Kk boobs, biggest and best

VERY IMPRESSIVE. SHEER size is mammoth. She's pretty, as well. Thanks for sharing.
  11. I

Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Very hot, sexy outfit filled by an even hotter, sexier lady. Thanks for sharing.
  12. I

Wife has macromastia, have a few [true] stories

Love the pic of her playing Peek-a-Boob through the curtain! All amazing pix. Thanks for sharing.
  13. I

Who was the biggest shock for a breast reduction?

Amen, brother! :) But we will always have thousands of pix and videos to remind us of what once was. Another will come to fill her spiritual cups bringing cheer to our eyes and fresh blood to our penises. She was one of a kind...but it's a very big world and the internet allows us to see...
  14. I

She has. To paraphrase a classic, breast related line from Seinfeld.... It's real and it's spectacularly horrific.
  15. I

I have seen the horror of which you speak. Guard your eyes, brother. Guard them forever against the evil sight. Remember her as the otherworldly Goddess she was. Keep that image fresh and pure...and gigantic!!! I wish I had been warned, like I am warning you. Do not go gently into that ravished...