Recent content by busty05

1. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Many questions and requests hope we can answer/do some soon. Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up. Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt. My wife has been compared in the past to legendary Luiss's...
  2. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Another pic that shows her hourglass figure at the beach.
  3. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Topless of my younger wife for those that like her hourglass figure
  4. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Thanks for the feedback..To answer some of those questions asked in the comments no she would never consider a breast reduction. She is in her 30s and i also agree her boobs seem to be looking bigger lately. Without measuring I am not 100 percent sure. As for her wearing the sweater to work...
  5. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Thanks BreastQuest and thanks to all the forum users who comment, like and follow the thread. Unfortunately its more difficult to maintain regular updates now compared to when the thread started. Our young family is very demanding of my wife and even though she is willing to pose for the forum...
  6. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

My wife seen the requests and hopes to do them soon. The work outfits no problem. She has brought alot of new tops for work lately most are tight. Her boobs hanging until then thanks.
  7. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Valid questions i often wonder myself as majority of her work colleagues are men of various ages. I have asked her before about guys staring, she tends to be naive or possible just plays it down so not to make me jealous, who knows? It would be near impossible not to notice the size of her tits...
  8. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Thanks forum users from my wife and I for the comments and interest in this thread. We haven't had opportunity to do requests or take any recent pics since the last post. Here is another i found of her topless at the beach from a while ago. And a clothed pic i took of her last week as thought...
  9. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

To answer the question from kyblam Well her agreeing for pictures for the forum was a big step for her and she did grow, she seemed to enjoy it in the end including reading the comments. She is very preoccupied with our young family now so if i am to continue with this thread best ask...
  10. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Her in the the bathroom
  11. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Thanks guys i haven't had a chance to reply to posts or PMs Here is my wife going topless at the beach while ago
  12. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

My wife has gone away with the kids have time to brows this forum again revisit this thread. I see its been bumped a few times since my last post almost a year ago now so thanks! and thanks to for all the PM's. My wife was very reluctant to share even a tight tshirt pic at first but in the...
  13. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Great forum and there is still interest in this thread after all this time Here is another topless
  14. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Well i did not foresee returning for this reason :( My wife and I are a genuine couple never posting pics other then on this thread. Thankyou Thunderwood for pointing out reddit nothing else positive to say about you except i am giving you Negative Rep points. It has been said we are...
  15. busty05

Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Been contemplating taking time out from here anyway Awehm. Preferred to let all know then just quit cold turkey for the threads loyal followers thankyou all. At this point i wont call it dead just yet rather i gone on holidays for at least few months...Who knows after that anything is...