Recent content by blunty

1. blunty

BBW4U - Honey/BusyBee

Shes boring as hell , save youre money
  2. blunty

HUUUGE tits at the Spirit Holoween store. My new obsession!!

Pls do my boob brother
  3. blunty

HUUUGE tits at the Spirit Holoween store. My new obsession!!

If you see her, just say hi, and ask for a costume recommendation, she will do it beacause its her job lol then introduce yourself, plain and simple, no game , no stupid pick up lines, just be charismatic, if she keeps the convo going or seems somewhat interested then go for the number … wtv she...
  4. blunty

BIGGEST Black Breasts DNP Rule Applies, no ID requests.

She actuly has a video of a guy playin with her tits from the back…. Just goolge her name
  5. blunty

Curse or blessing

Thats true , if youre dick aint feeling it , you aint goin nowhere lol See that where its a curse for some people, i love to meet nice classy woman, speciallly asians, but that urge hits you like heroin lol Amen bother, in high schools , this black girl let me touch her heavy ass tits and ...
  6. blunty

Are we sociopaths

So look but dont touch?
  7. blunty

Question: BBW or Not? Asking for Yes or No

Tits gotta be bigger than stomach lol
  8. blunty

Are we sociopaths

Tits are my crack to put it on so many words, value a woman sexually tho, still a sociopath?
  9. blunty

Are we sociopaths

Beleve me my woman are extremely safe and i never act like a creep , i stare but not long lol , the thing that makes it a ( sociopastic ) manner, is i enjoy using women for their boobs , i like them ridiculously big, so i go for bigger woman, but the trill is fantastic , until i bust lol then im...
  10. blunty

Are we sociopaths

What about men and women who never have or who will never find love? What do u say to that, love is weird , they glorify this in movies, but real life some people die alone without having knowing what love is
  11. blunty

Are we sociopaths

But thats the problem , if they have bigger breasts im probly not gonna want anything serious, because once i bust or ( cum) i loose my interest and probly gotta wait to get that urge again, i lie and say whatever as my own benefits ( sociopastic) to get these woman , once i ( used) titfuck ...
  12. blunty

Are we sociopaths

I dont feel emotions , specially love, dont know what that is lol ,but i will try to see a therapist , thanks for the advice friend ☺️ Ps. Glad u found the love of youre life
  13. blunty

Are we sociopaths

I try to care, and im a gentelman, but i will choose a woman with massive tits and butt ugly over an attractive one with dds , i see them as objects, guess im a sociopath then
  14. blunty

Are we sociopaths

Ok thats very cool, but would u be with her if she had b cups?
  15. blunty

Are we sociopaths

Ive always wondered is being a boob man( obsessed with big breasts) a form of sociopathic disorder, beacause we get urges , kinda like serial killers, except we dont dont hurt but we use women for their breasts not carring about their emotions or feelings, we see them as objects and not people ...