So what's your biggest fantasy involving big busted women?

MyBFFJill

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
For the sake of conversation, don't just say "Having unlimited sex with multiple busty women" or having sex with a specific person.

Mine is being able to walk into a female locker room complete with showers full of women with huge breasts. I could walk down each row and just pick out a different person to look at and savor. No two body types would be alike. Walking down the aisles completely naked my dick would twitch uncontrollably but I'd have to keep it under control until I found the hottest woman in the gym, ask her for a liaison and have hot sex with her right there in the gym. Then when it was done I'd get up, go to the showers where naked women with big tits are still showering and wash myself off.

To round off my big breast watching career, my ultimate would be the discovery of a gorgeous, slim 18-year-old babe who is stacked with what are without doubt the biggest tits that have ever existed. All the macromastia women that have been published so far would just be forgotten in an instant. Best of all, she would love showing them off and would be looking forward to her career as an exotic dancer. But before that happens, she would insist on getting some absolutely gargantuan implants because she doesn't think she's busty enough.

For me it'd be a wet t-shirt contest where all the girls are just super stacked. I'd start pouring the water on their tops and in their unbridled enthusiasm they'd begin to rip each others t-shirts off and rubbing their breasts together and it'd just suddenly turn into a topless beach party with big titted chicks playing volleyball and twister and oil wrestling, it'd be a visual feast of breasts bouncing and squeezing.......and none of you fucks are allowed anywhere near this while it's going on, just me.

My fantasy would be to win the lottery and hire an assistant who would be responsible for arranging a busty girl for me to see every night

Maybe even copy Hugh Hefner but keep busty girls around the house.

Buy a chain supermarket in a middle socio-economic area and only hire the bustiest of high school graduates and uni-students.
Zero register and stock skills. Maximum tight uniforms.
It would pay the business loan off quick smart as the local male contingent wouldn't go anywhere else for groceries.
I had the idea for ages as a girl i watched growing up used to destroy her work shirt and i'd find excuses for trips ...

Buy a chain supermarket in a middle socio-economic area and only hire the bustiest of high school graduates and uni-students.
Zero register and stock skills. Maximum tight uniforms.
It would pay the business loan off quick smart as the local male contingent wouldn't go anywhere else for groceries.
I had the idea for ages as a girl i watched growing up used to destroy her work shirt and i'd find excuses for trips ...

Sounds like an idea I once had. Basically be the Wal-Mart of Bras over a D cup and sell them for significantly undercost and offer the ability in dressing rooms for women to try the bras on to see if they fit and if they like them. This way every single woman with big boobs has to come to my store. Then put high definition hidden security cameras in every single dressing room.

Mine is for whenever someone on this site claims to personally know a super busty girl that someone has posted on here to actually have some unique photos of the girl in question.....

I have had this fantasy for as long as maybe twenty five years plus.I used to do a lot of bushwalking and still do but not as much.Walking along I would dream that I would come across a cabin and outside would be Tina Small(yes she was real,I worked with someone who lived near her and got to know her due to the cars they had,Jensen Interceptors)Anyway she would be naked pottering around in the garden and she would notice me and beckon me to come inside her cabin and go for it since she had not had a man for ages living in this wilderness.And we lived happily ever after.Now I envisage Nelli Roono or Melina Velba in a remote cabin.Its silly I know and I am not on drugs or drink but just a healthy imagination.

start dating a lady with a large c or d cup and once it starts getting sexual, her breasts start growing again because of how much her body wants to make me happy at a molecular level. they keep growing to enormous sizes until i say to her that they're big enough

Well just hooking up with women that were pretty busty before and have enormous boobs now. It would be cool to think about how we would both respond differently with more experience

start dating a lady with a large c or d cup and once it starts getting sexual, her breasts start growing again because of how much her body wants to make me happy at a molecular level. they keep growing to enormous sizes until i say to her that they're big enough

My ex was a 36B when she first entered college but within two years ballooned to a 36H. I'd have loved to be her boyfriend at the time, one birthday she barely has boobs, next birthday she literally has bigger boobs than 99% of the female population.

My ex was a 36B when she first entered college but within two years ballooned to a 36H. I'd have loved to be her boyfriend at the time, one birthday she barely has boobs, next birthday she literally has bigger boobs than 99% of the female population.

My girl was a 38D, and ended up as a 38J after getting lipo and gaining all the weight back.

She is all pissed off she was getting fat again, and I’m loving every minute of it.

Having a girlfriend who's boobs become so big that they could each be used as a bed by themselves, then we could fall asleep watching cartoons ON them.

So I'm like 10 years old, fresh off the boat. Naive, never seen or heard of jugs before, let alone gigantomastia. I'm walking to school, homework in hand, halo on head, when out of the blue this heavily pregnant looking whale inconsolably wails about how she can't find her car.

I help her look for it because, I explain, I don't want her to be late for her antenatal mothers-to-be class. However, now, I'm late for the school bus. So she offers to give me a ride (yeah, that's what she said ;)) and demonstrate that there's no problems with any baby, if that'll assuage my concerns - "an agitated baby will kick, do you feel any kicking......?"

Put it this way, halo and goodbye, there's no baby, but a man is born - I end up getting turned out like a light switch. Forever blind to underdeveloped devils impersonating real women and mocking the feminine form. She rifles through my backpack for my ID card, saying if I ever tell anybody about our marriage she'll pay a visit to my parents (presumably to snitch about me speaking to strangers)......

Attachments

• And Then....jpg
    And Then....jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Pov titfuck and as I say "I'm cumming" and pull out of her tits, she lets them fall to the side and slowly presses them together again like my avatar, makes eye contact, and says "spray it all over"......then I blow 12 ropes across her K cup tits and her face.

Last edited: