Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

I LOVE that photo! Incredibly shaped breasts and that sweater really outlines them. My cock is so hard just from seeing this photo!

busty05 said:
My stockpile on busty clothed pics is getting low it does include topless, i would prefer to have my wifes agreeance to take new pics to keep it interesting and continue posting

I hope we can get to some more topless ones in the near future. Here's hoping!!!! Thanks for the last pic update. Smoking hot.

Jeez, she stretches out the fabric so much we can get a glimpse of the goods underneath. She pushes her shirts' structural integrity pretty far, haha.

How do you sleep at night??? :D Can you give us a little description on how they feel?

red46 said:
Her body is incompatible with work productivity.

I lol'd at your comment. Where I used to work I was over recruiting and basically was told not to hire good looking women as they would be distracting to our maintenance group (among other things). Fortune 500 company.

Man I can't wait to see more pics of those tits. Ty busty

Can you tell us more about her gorgeous body? Like her height and weight and measurements? She is so damn shapely, I can't get enough of her! My favourite thread in recent months on here!!

your wife definitely needs on of these :D :shock: :D

Attachments

• BZ_1804SL_TU_F_MM2013.jpg
    BZ_1804SL_TU_F_MM2013.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 189
Glad to see some healthy discussion going on here.

I'm on my crap mobile right now/--did you ever mention her current bra size?

Also they seem really perky. And big. Just awesome.

I'm glued to this thread. I log on daily in the hopes of seeing a little new message sign on this girlfriend/wives forum.

friendlymoblin said:
Jeez, she stretches out the fabric so much we can get a glimpse of the goods underneath. She pushes her shirts' structural integrity pretty far, haha.

I laughed so much at this comment but it is so true, the top size is ok for her frame but it definitely wans't designed with her rack in mind

For that reason it quickly became one of my favorites and she would have tossed it out long ago if it wasn't for me asking her to keep it

The fabric was no match for her mighty rack and it quickly became sheer and see through, its actually the same top that i first posted at the start of the thread

Attachments

• sweater.GIF
    sweater.GIF
    684 KB · Views: 2,659
robinator said:
How do you sleep at night??? :D Can you give us a little description on how they feel?

I guess i never expected to be asked this question but will i do my best to answer it

Being 100 % natural they feel soft but still very full and heavy in your hands

I actually love the feel of them when she's wearing tops as pictured, they still feel soft but rock solid firm in your hands

titsnarselover said:
Can you tell us more about her gorgeous body? Like her height and weight and measurements? She is so damn shapely, I can't get enough of her! My favourite thread in recent months on here!!

I still don't have that information since you first asked, as her figure has changed over time since we married

I will do something totally different to answer this and show you with two comparative pics in the same top, how much her figure has changed after her feeling content in being married

This is my beautiful lady not long after we married, her cup size was DD-E, she has gradually gained a little weight over time, and i think she is now at her optimum weight

It had made her cup size to increase from DD to E,F,G,GG to her current H cup, she now looks very feminine and curvaceous , she strives to maintain this weight consistently

Attachments

• green sweater.GIF
    green sweater.GIF
    155.7 KB · Views: 2,622
  • earlier pic.GIF
    earlier pic.GIF
    81.7 KB · Views: 2,272
Those tight tops /drooooool

Such a shapely figure. Thanks for latest

I can only say that she has grown sexier with age. I want some chest pillows like that... :lol:

Holy hell, that before and after... Amazing. Gives me hope on my own girl, haha.

she is at a perfect weight indeed.

By far the best thread of 2016! She is perfect! :D

Gosh your wife is absolutely perfect! Definite top-notch material here! It's funny, sometimes a woman in snug clothing just does it more for me. It goes without saying, anything is appreciated and heres to looking forward to more.

:D :D :D
busty, this thread keeps getting better...I agree with SLTITF,
the best thread here...that older pic comparison to her chest today
says it all, IMHO :D
Plesae keep posting, we're all waiting...you are one lucky dude..Salute!!