Kofanki, Busty Nigerian Instagram girl built like Maserati

Well, I managed to convince her that OnlyFans is worth it. But I'm sure she won't show her face, and she won't be using her real name, obviously, lol. Her biggest fear is that her family and friends will find out, and in Nigeria, you can be disowned for doing something like that. So she's taking a big risk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_235935_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_235935_Video Player.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 397
  • Screenshot_20230917_000011_Video Player - Copy.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917_000011_Video Player - Copy.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Screenshot_20230917_000011_Video Player - Copy (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20230917_000011_Video Player - Copy (2).jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Well, I managed to convince her that OnlyFans is worth it. But I'm sure she won't show her face, and she won't be using her real name, obviously, lol. Her biggest fear is that her family and friends will find out, and in Nigeria, you can be disowned for doing something like that. The irony is, that her father's a pastor, lol. So she's taking a big risk
Well done soldier….you have unlocked a big titty african goddess

Well, I managed to convince her that OnlyFans is worth it. But I'm sure she won't show her face, and she won't be using her real name, obviously, lol. Her biggest fear is that her family and friends will find out, and in Nigeria, you can be disowned for doing something like that. The irony is, that her father's a pastor, lol. So she's taking a big risk
I mean,you are doing a great job,but I don’t know how many people would pay 300 € for a teasing and no face exposure

Pls what’s her snap handle

Tell her she can block Nigeria on OF if she's worried about her family seeing it

I saw her topless that is no so amazing
Really? When and how?

Please let us know if she opens a page. I will subscribe immediately.
Okay sure. Will do

Well done soldier….you have unlocked a big titty african goddess
Hahaha! Thanks man

I mean,you are doing a great job,but I don’t know how many people would pay 300 € for a teasing and no face exposure
I also felt as much. I felt it would be rude to tell her that and maybe even annoy her by canceling the OnlyFans idea.

Tell her she can block Nigeria on OF if she's worried about her family seeing it
That's actually an idea...I'll inform her. But can't they just use a proxy to access her page?

Pls what’s her snap handle
here: saymaname09

But please don't go telling her stuff that will make her change her mind, lol. She's already fickle as it, haha, Though she doesn't post much stuff there at all