Who Is The Biggest After Norma and Karola?

You really gonna say she is as big as Norma after seeing these pictures? Like I said, Poetry breasts are huge. Norma is just on another level. She literally cannot fit into any bra that Poetry puts on.
It says who is the biggest after Norma
Never said she was bigger then Norma
Learn to read buddy

Learn to read buddy
If she isn't approaching Karola, Himiwako, or Miosotis size (Especially if she is actively losing weight) what is the point of bringing her up then? I love her huge breasts, but it seems you're missing the point of the thread.

You can easily see why I mentioned Himiwako compared to Poetry...

Attachments

• FTUqYEGVsAAgAB2.jpeg
    FTUqYEGVsAAgAB2.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 1,175
  • tumblr_pc7yx2ePGF1v3fu1wo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pc7yx2ePGF1v3fu1wo1_1280.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited:
You tripping like big shoes
https://spankbang.com/1x7za-fxrf4v/playlist/hangers+xxl

Y’all look at that and tell me why she shouldn’t be on they level smh
Because she's not. BTW, she has grown from when she first came on the scene but also got a tummy tuck so that influences her boob to waist ratio which is her true marvel at her body type. Also, there are women bigger than in breast volume, XOTittyQueen for example, who would out-boob her and she's not quite in the conversation either.

Like I said before, the conversation is about breast volume. Not bra sizes or boob to waist ratio but overall breast volume. Poetry is huge, no doubt, there are women in the industry bigger than her before we can even discuss her being in the same league as Norma and Karola. It is what it is.

Learn to read buddy
He's trying to tell you that there are women bigger than Poetry and many women bigger than her at that. If she's not their league, she's not in Norma's or Karola's league to be in this discussion.

It's wild that Titz Galure could pose side by side with Norma Stitz and you could visually see her as Norma's successor if she ever stepped down. Such a tragic loss.

Attachments

• 3ebd77e1657851161a03affbe15e3693f38ce3725206b62b2a40ad9d7c5c8ec9.jpg
    3ebd77e1657851161a03affbe15e3693f38ce3725206b62b2a40ad9d7c5c8ec9.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 711
  • Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 721
It was really random and unexpected nothing exciting or sexual. I was at a anime con in atlanta with some friends we decided to go to the food court in the mall that was close to the convention center we all went around checked out a gamestop usual nerd shit. When i went to GameStop i looked down the escalator and coming up the escalator i saw this older black lady and her family coming up and this woman had some of the biggest tits i ever seen it openingly took my breath away but i was goign with my friends so i had to pass by. Well we went in GameStop i grabed a copy of kingdom hearts hd collection for ps3 and went back to the foodcourt when we got up to go actually get food i saw Norma standing in line to get Cheese Steaks…guess I’m fucking having cheese steaks i stand in line and find myself accidentally staring at her smiling. She caught me and asked me if i knew who she was i nervously said yes she laughed at me and asked me if i wanted a hug i opened my arms and she gave me a big hug and thanked me for being a fan and then got her food and went back to a table with what i think was her daughter and someone else and i saw them laughing presumably about what just happened with me while i walked back to the table with my friends in shock. One of the legitimately sweetest women i ever met she just gives off this insane jolly energy of kindness and love she really is just a sweet black granny that happens to have the biggest tits in the world according to record.
That's a crazy fucking coincidence. I ran into her at ATL airport years ago and had a similar interaction. I am.....not a true fan. She's way too SSBBW for my tastes. And something about her voice makes my eye twitch. But it was really something to see a living legend and a woman with tits that huge in-person.

Can someone create a kind of tier list? Maybe adding the bra sizes?
All of your honorable mentions are splitted in 7 pages and it’s hard to figured out who is the biggest, who out-boobed others and wich new entries models are bigger then others

Thank you :D

If she isn't approaching Karola, Himiwako, or Miosotis size (Especially if she is actively losing weight) what is the point of bringing her up then? I love her huge breasts, but it seems you're missing the point of the thread.

You can easily see why I mentioned Himiwako compared to Poetry...
fantastic ones...

She morphs her pics she isn’t as big as she tries to make herself out to be looks t her older pics it shows her real size. When people started to know her her boobs decided to grow tremendously

She morphs her pics she isn’t as big as she tries to make herself out to be looks t her older pics it shows her real size. When people started to know her her boobs decided to grow tremendously
Really? Her topless look legit huge. I can't post she's on the DNP. I accidentally posted the pic not knowing it was her and was banned for some days.

I feel like we have to throw Thotterpop into this conversation shes just gotten on the scene but shes already next in line for Karola’s throne as far as i can tell. Don’t really keep up with white women like that but outside of closet gigantomastia cases shes the biggest i ever seen besides Karola.
Yeah she came on to the scene hot! She went to one of the biggest really fast

I have to say the legendary Big Busty Vanessa has to be in the top 10 (or at least an honorable mention) for some of the most massive tits around.
Those 3" inch nipples are in a league all by themselves!

Attachments

• 038c9de4e99bb8c3cd17f774d0121f8b_f (2).jpg
    038c9de4e99bb8c3cd17f774d0121f8b_f (2).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 666
  • e92dc1fb779bfbf458f2701803637330_v.mp4
    5 MB
  • 55d5adc5517424a6b67fdae6b7193e0c_v.mp4
    7.4 MB