WW: Lynda Carter or Gal?

Who's your favorite WW?

• Linda Carter

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Gal Gadot

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
I'm going with Lynda of course.
For this, you need a Poll. So, I added it for you.

For me, Gal has great legs, and a nice butt. But, when it comes to the face, and the boobs, Lynda* has my vote.

But, did you know, 11 different women have been WW? That includes voice overs in animated films, https://people.com/tv/actresses-who-played-wonder-woman/

*Hmm, for some reason, on my first search, I found her name spelled as, Linda. But, indeed, it is, Lynda. So, I've correct my post, and the Title.

Last edited:
Carter 100%

Carter all day every day. Hell, I'd take her even now at 71 years old. She still looks great.

Gal Gadot is hot but she has no tits. Wonder Woman should be played by a busty chick.

My vote is for Gal Gadot. Gal Gadot is objectively beautiful. I wouldn’t call her physically average at all. She has a very symmetrical face, big eyes, full lips, beautiful smile, and sharp jawline. Those are all traits that fit a universal beauty standard. You might personally think that she’s not beautiful according to your own personal taste, but that doesn’t make her any less attractive to most people.

Sigh...life is hard enough...I have to make difficult decisions every day. Just once can I please have both?

Lynda is sitting on my face while my hands are groping her Wonder Whoppers. Gal is riding my Throbbing Member of Freedom & Justice reverse-cowgirl.

Gal is very beautiful but has no boobs.....so Linda all the way.