Wooplus App

Decided to bite the bullet and try this app. Spent the money for VIP, and I already have 1 date scheduled within the day, so I can confirm this app is legit. Big tits galore.
Post the chick then

Guys, don't know if you've seen this app those of you dating app lurkers. It's designed for bbw and there's some seriously stacked horn girls in there! I've met with one same night as starting to chat, and had cam fun with another who had great swinging firm jugs she said were E but looked much bigger! Hope to meet her soon. Anyone else been on?
Man this is not real I can’t even find it in the iOS store at all

Maybe it's only on android? Have a look via your web browser.

Guys, don't know if you've seen this app those of you dating app lurkers. It's designed for bbw and there's some seriously stacked horn girls in there! I've met with one same night as starting to chat, and had cam fun with another who had great swinging firm jugs she said were E but looked much bigger! Hope to meet her soon. Anyone else been on?
I tried this. Within the first 24 hours I received 40 messages from fake profiles trying to scam me. You must have found the one real person on there.

Chatting
This whole app is a scam. This post is promoting a scam. I can't believe this thread is still up
DM me if you like it's absolutely not, and several others have verified this. Granted might not be any action your way ..I have chatted to two now not too far away, this latest one is 20 minutes I'm working on her.. she has a bit of a hang up about her figure which I think is perfect having seen a clothes pic. Managed to get a bra pic off her which is a start ..Had voice messages to each other, and she has family in my town. 40H, I will attach the pic of the bra

Last edited:
Screen shots of our chats coming too and some poor attempts from guys to get into her bra!

Decided to bite the bullet and try this app. Spent the money for VIP, and I already have 1 date scheduled within the day, so I can confirm this app is legit. Big tits galore.
It's free, nothing to lose

Hmm seems like an elaborate scam to promote this app, I’ve heard of it before and unless they’ve completely restructured it I wouldn’t waste your time. the thing with these type of apps is that a lot of the time it’s fake profiles to give you the fantasy that there’s a lot of willing girls on there to make it seem like it’s worth the money
That apps great man I’ve fucked loads of hot thick women on there

Anybody have any wins? I'm chatting to a couple but don't think I'll get my hands on any due to distance