• 40i cup.

Votes: 179 78.2%
  • Close up of 4.2 inch Areola.

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Laying on back areola and 40f cup.

Votes: 16 7.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A few of husbands friends started getting pics and vids like these.…. Now he wants to start letting them them come over ❤️ yes.… no….. I'm on birth control.
Can I be friends with your hubby?

My buddy who knows my wife but is likely to only see her 1 out of 5 years is going to get a peak of her topless. Which of this three would you most like to see?
The middle pic is FIRE! those BEAUTIFUL huuuge pink areolas are in full effect!

My buddy who knows my wife but is likely to only see her 1 out of 5 years is going to get a peak of her topless. Which of this three would you most like to see?
The first not only gives an idea of her massive size of her breasts but also their protrusion, areolae diameter and nipple length. Certainly it's the first one that I've cum over first.

The first not only gives an idea of her massive size of her breasts but also their protrusion, areolae diameter and nipple length. Certainly it's the first one that I've cum over first.
I have been pondering a when in Vegas sharing of this photo.

A text to my wife on a boys night out along the lines of, hey check out this underwear shot of a random friend and a guess who? Hope it escalates lol.

Ultimately it's a bit of fun, 50 50 how she responds.

Magnificent pair! I think you should show all three :giggle:

Definitely #1 it shows a perfect full shot of those gorgeous succulent tits! God damn she's perfect bro!