What's with this "already being discussed" and "Similar threads" appearing on Mobile devices?

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
While the "already discussed" threads appearing at the top of the screen (1st attachment) can be helpful (especially to reduce duplicate threads), the "similar threads" at the bottom, are imo, useless, as it causes over-scrolling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-083541.png
    Screenshot_20240325-083541.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240325-083111.png
    Screenshot_20240325-083111.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 25
While the "already discussed" threads appearing at the top of the screen (1st attachment) can be helpful (especially to reduce duplicate threads), the "similar threads" at the bottom, are imo, useless, as it causes over-scrolling.
It's a new feature @admin is trying out. :)

Strange with the change in the "already discussed threads".

As you can see, I made a minor change to the Title (not the name), and the threads changed. :unsure:

Attachments

• AmmalaSS1.png
    AmmalaSS1.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
  • AmmalaSS2.png
    AmmalaSS2.png
    61 KB · Views: 12
ive been using it to find new busty girls :devilish:

Strange with the change in the "already discussed threads".

As you can see, I made a minor change to the Title (not the name), and the threads changed. :unsure:
Not sure why the threads change from a minor change to the title, that is something only the developers could answer. I think overall it does a good job at catching duplicates.

Are you only seeing the similar threads list below on Mobile, not Desktop?

Are you only seeing the similar threads list below on Mobile, not Desktop?
Seen on both mobile and desktop on mine.
When I open a page link from my "Watched Threads" on my mobile, I find it defaults to the "Similar threads" space at the bottom when the page opens and then you have to scroll all the way up to the first new post on the thread which you intended to see in the first place, hence the "overscrolling".

...Are you only seeing the similar threads list below on Mobile, not Desktop?
I don't post new threads from my phone, as it's usually too much effort.

But, apparently, as @Ass2Knees wrote, it happens on both.