What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you, gun. i'm sorry things appear to be over with the stepdaughter, but i'm glad your wife hasn't killed you.

Seems like wife is really appreciative of my efforts to reform her daughter even though I was doing it 'my' way she still thanks me. Step..........called last night late to thank me and said she enjoyed flashing me......I ask her a little voyeurism coming out and she said back some years before she married at mardi gras she flashed several times for beads and there were cameras all around. Don't think her mom knows about that at all. I'm just wondering if her pic is on the internet by someone back then. May have to spend time looking. Who knows? The search is on..................

In a way I am disapointed to hear that your step daughter is trying to reform her behavoir. Though I am proud of you and your restraint as well as your silver tongue when dealing with your Mrs. (not to say your dishonest just very well polished :p). We hope to hear more of her antics.-Krysti

Talked to STEP today and told her I was looking off and on for those pics of her flashing at Mardi Gras and she immediately got defensive and sweet. After showing her the pic that wasn't her, the gal in the kitchen, I told her I'd have several people looking for the pic from 6 or 7 years ago, that she couldn't have changed that much since she was a 19, 20, or 21 and a DDD back then. My wife said if I find it, she wants to see it first to confirm before showing it to her. She said if it's been on the internet for 7 years plenty of people have already seen it but she wants to see it first before I show it to her daughter. I think that's fair.

OK I need some help now.........the pic of the blonde in the kitchen, well that could pass for her twin or close to it. Go back 6 or 7 years and imagine New Orleans Mardi Gras........anyone seen someone like that. I'm still lookin'........

The wife got a call this morning from one of her girlfriends telling her that the STEP has mentioned that she flashed me and caught me in the shower with a 'HUGE boner '......her words, she seemed to emphasize huge. The wife's girlfriend ask if it was true and said it as if STEP was telling it proudly. Also mentioned to someone, maybe the same source that she hasn't 'f/%ed' pencil dick in months and she was just looking out for some married dick and she was hoping it to be me but she doesn't think that will happen now.

The wife is heartbroken that her daughter is spreading this info around our little town and community. I wonder what her husband thinks knowing his wife is the talk of the town/community much less her description of him, must be her normal description of him because she has said it here before. My wife thinks their relationship is on a downhill slide. I concur. The original girlfriend that told my wife the information said her husband said I just should have f%&#ed her and shut her up, that it wasn't my daughter, it might have just done the trick. My wife ask me, if we had talked about it and decided that this might be the only way, if I should have just done that to shut her up, meaning sex only, no feelings because that is what she wanted. I think not...what else would that lead to. Mother/daughter threeways........hmmm..........NOT.

Any other ideas out there. Oh and by the way, relationship between me and my wife are great!!!!! She looks at me as the dad that her daughter never had.

You do have a problem there, Gun. Well, you don't but I guess your step's man does. And at least the word around town is the emphasis on the word "HUGE." So play it cool and as much as I'd like to tell you to fuck her til she soaks through the mattress, I gotta say not to do anything the mrs. doesn't want you to do.

STEP called my cell phone yesterday and I immediately thought, oh great, here we go again. She said she needs to talk to me without her mom knowing. I offered to meet her in front of a grocery store.(how about that choice) When we started talking, she told me she met someone on the internet and was seriously considering meeting this guy. She said she is just wanting to meet for coffee to scope him out and wanted me to be there just to watch and make sure nothing happened(like kidnapping). I ask why she felt she had to do that and why she didn't want to talk to her mom, that she should know I'd go tell her what we talked about since others saw us talking in from of the store. She said she wanted a mans point of view, that she already got her mom's and a girlfriend's point of view. I told her those must have not been what she wanted to hear. I told her that I wouldn't advise her to meet this guy. She said, and I quote, 'I just wanted dick from someone else, they gotta be bigger than my old man and since you're not interested I've been looking on the internet' I told her I won't be a part of that either.

Then she dropped the bomb on me......she told me she had also been considering getting a breast reduction. She said she can't stand the way men look at her. I ask her then why have you flashed me so many times then. Her response, because after I saw you drying off, and I saw you instantly get excited I wondered if all other men would look like you or react like you down there and I quickly found out not all were as big as you and the others wanted me for eye candy. She said she had only seen three other dicks besides her husband.....I don't know if I believe that. A woman with a body like that and only seen 3 dicks before marrying at 24. I ask what about your hubby and she said pencil dick doesn't care what I do. I ask what happens if she flashed her husband or just walked around him topless, she said she has and he gets defensive. I told her they both need to talk to a marriage counselor before it goes any further.

She said, if we had just f$*#ed once it would have been all over and she wouldn't have wanted to do any of the rest of what she has been doing this past week and a half. I still told her they need counceling before she does something stupid. She started crying, then agreed, and wanted a fatherly hug, but I guess due to her size, she couldn't help but rub those giant boobs on me just one more time, and ya know, I don't think she meant to this time, she just couldn't help herself. She stepped back and saw the immediately boner I couldn't cover up and she just smiled as she walked away. Guess I need to tell the Mrs. so she won't hear it from someone else. Any other ideas out there that I should have told her aside from just pouring the meat to her the old fashion way?

man, at this point i would have fucked her. not in front of the grocery store, but you know.
as for serious advice, i dunno. its difficult, i'd imagine, to list "a huge cock" among the things you're looking for on any safe dating site, so she's probably better off not meeting some guy on here in that way.

I have had 4 guys in town in the past several days that told me I should have poured the meat to my STEP, that she was asking for it and that she told 1 or 2 girlfriends and a whole lot more know now. One guy told me he found out about the details from his wife. Those women will talk, more probably than they should. My wife got a call from another one of her girlfriends and said too much information is out but ask specifics anyway did her daughter call her husband pencildick and if the story about the towel was true or not. Duuuuh!!!!! When will it end????? It really is beginning to get annoying!!!!!!!!!

I hear you, man. good luck with everything and good thing you didn't put it to this big mouth girl.

STEP called when I got home from work today and her mom wasn't here. I ask about the people that her mom or I have had contact with that ask about the past 3 or 4 weeks. She immediately became defensive and said she has only told her two closest girlfriends....I said, and they each told two, and they each told two, and so on, and so on, she said no they wouldn't have done that. I said undoubtedly they would and did. She acted embarrassed. I told of the lady that ask about your nickname for your husband, she acted embarrassed. I say that it was an act because at one time during the conversation she said well see, if you had given me what I wanted, none of this would have happened, it would all have gone away. I ask her you are asking me to believe you that if I had given you dick that would have been the end of it. She said yes. I told her she couldn't be trusted and that I didn't believe her, now it probably will get back to her husband what she is calling him and then all hell broke loose. She said I only told _____ and _____ and if they have gone and told all of this........fill in your own blanks, she probably said it.

I told her that if it didn't stop pretty quick that I was going to tell her husband her nickname for him. She didn't like that. I am thinking about talking to him about what is going on just to find out what he knows and if their are things he should be doing from his end or if he even knows about some of her shenanigans. I also told her that I found her flashing the Mardi Gras back some years ago and she didn't like that either......I really haven't found it but she doesn't need to know that. For some reason she has a mind of her own and wants to do what she want to do but to hell with everyone else. Well now hopefully she has something to think about. The wife just came in and read what I'm writing, laughed and said good for you. Now I'll hit Submit........Sorry STEP better get with the program.

Good move gun. As long as you have the Mrs on your side she will never doubt you. Im gald to see that this hanst become to ugly for you. Dont think the town knowing that you are hung is a bad thing *wink wink. But I can see your mount frustration. The town shouldnt know anything about any of it in the first place. Just hang in there gun. Hubby an I are rooting for you :p -Krysti

STEP came by last night with her kids and while they were playing around let out to her mom that her husband got word from guys in town of what his wife was doing. Seems like the guys got the info from their wives, and their wives got their info from other women, and so on, and so on. She said he was pissed and said he was going to come over to talk to me and would you believe it she ask me to help him understand where she was coming from. Her mom told her 'I'm sure he'll help him understand where you're coming from, that you not only wanted dick, but bigger dick, I'm sure he'll make sure he understands that.' STEP quickly countered that 'she and her hubby are going to counceling and to not make trouble for her', and she said PLEASE. I told her don't worry he'll be ok when we get through talking.

Her mom went into mother mode and told her, if you're not getting it at home, and you're intent on going somewhere else to get a man, why were you will to screw around with you're STEPfather. Her answer was because I know he loves you and couldn't have feelings for someone else and I figured it was safe....mom added and because you saw him with the towel, that's the real reason....STEP said that might have had something to do with it. Mom also ask her, what would she have felt if I had acted on impulse and it had broken up our marriage in the end. She said she'd have felt bad about that. I ask her if her husband feels inadequate and she said probably and that he needs the help as much or more than she does. STEP said in the end, she thought that I was enjoying the looking and teasing also of which I said I enjoyed every minute of it, but that it wasn't going anywhere from the get go. She ask why was I trying to take a pic of her and I told her you flashed in New Orleans Mardi Gras I figured one more pic wouldn't be a problem. She shut up quick. She still thinks I found her flashing and I didn't tell her any different. I told the wife that I really believe the deal about it being safe. I told the wife that if she just wanted dick, she could easily get it anywhere with her body, she'd just have to say what she wanted but the word safe tells it all........the saga goes on.........

Here we go again.........the guy that found out all about STEP decided that he was going to fulfill STEP's wildest dreams without his wife finding out. I said yeah right!!!! I heard about it from someone else so it's probably all over town. I saw the guy yesterday at the bank and ask him about it and he said that she has an awesome body and knows how to use it to get what she wants and that I should have f#^$ed her the first time. I told him that more people in town knew about it and that his wife probably would find out and he freaked out and said she won't tell anybody. I told him that I heard about it from someone that shouldn't have had any information at all and he knew about it. So now, he's worried about his wife finding out.

I called STEP and told her I knew what had happened and she said that was only 2 days ago. I said news travels fast. She was pissed that people knew about it and again she told me see if you had just given me what I wanted none of this would have happened.....how does it happen now that I'm the bad guy again? She said she didn't want his wife to know and I said that by now she probably does. Oh well just a little Peyton Place and she's a Harper Valley Hipocrit as the song goes.

I know I'm a noob in these parts but I have to say this.

This thread got more drama than a Tyler Perry play.

And I can't stop hittin F5 to read more.

You seem to really want to post pictures of this girl, gun.

As your stepdaughter, there must be millions of pictures of her in your house.

Why not scan a few and post?

Hi Gun... What a story ! can"t understand you didn't f*** her as she's willing you to do. You're a good man... An angel really.

But according to my mind I don't understand well your wife position. Normally she has to tell her daughter not to try anything with her husband... So many men would have sex with her, but not her stepfather.

I'm afraid that someday a mother/daughter three way is in the air... Mind it !
It will be the beginning of end for your mariage.

earthgirdler said:
You seem to really want to post pictures of this girl, gun.

As your stepdaughter, there must be millions of pictures of her in your house.

Why not scan a few and post?

When I started this thread.....I had every intention of posting her topless at Mardi Gras from 6-7 years ago I knew she had at least one pic online maybe two and I spent several hours looking planning this. Then the bathroom scene came unexpectedly and my wife got involved and marriage problems that no one knew about and then it came an issue of not to embarrass her with her husband if they were going to mend their marriage. Also there are several lurkers from our area that I know about for sure and right now, her privacy outweighs my scanning and posting the few pics(we really don't have many) from around here. If the problem with her marriage/husband didn't happen things might be a little different. Hope this helps.....the wife still says that she(her daughter) is really upset that I found her Mardi Gras pictures. I've looked in just about every remote place I could find including asking on some other websites to no avail but she doesn't know that, she thinks I have them on my HD and I nor my wife have told her any differently.

Got home today and the wife ask me if I had found the pic of STEP flashing at Mardi Gras. I told her I hadn't and haven't looked in several weeks. I told her that the pic of the gal in the kitchen was the closest I'd found but that wasn't really her, just 99% looking like her. She said that her daughter called and said that she got a pic in the mail printed up off the internet of her flashing at Mardi Gras. My wife ask if I had heard rumors that someone had found it and I said I haven't. (TRUTH) Her daughter (braless again, tough job) brought the pic over to show her mom......it was the first time her mom had seen the flash pic.......she cried and so did I........she wouldn't let me see it so I just looked at her and her headlights. I made the case that I had already seen her so what's the big deal, she still didn't want me to see it. Her husband is pissed big time and get this......wants to go to the post office to inquire with the postal inspector to see if a law has been broken mailing that pic of his wife in the mail........HaHa! Now that is a riot!!!!!! So here we have it, a local lurker, that knows where they live, found her pic on the internet, printed and mailed to her address and her husband wasn't pleased, and I still haven't seen the pic from 6 or 7 years ago. Guess I'll spend a little time looking again for her pic. I'm wondering if the lurker reads these posts.......if you do, PM me with the URL

Status
Not open for further replies.