What makes a titty fuck perfect?

slimKcup

Reaction score
Hi everyone, would like to know what makes a titty fuck perfect?

Is it the sheer size? The firmness or softness? Is she doing the work or you?

I had a girl with super firm H cup and it felt amazing, downside was that they didn’t wrapped all the way around. I could do this with a girl that had an I cup with softer boobs. I would say I like the firm better but really liked that the softer one could do it alone without him popping out all the time. I know there is a thread with dream tittfuck but this also works here as a description for what I would like. Just as an example of what type of boobs. Prime Leanne Crow with her giant and super firm boobs starting while I‘m laying down. After a while I grab her boobs and fuck her tits. Before I cum I would switch her laying and me on top to finish off.

Looking forward to your answers

For me it is the enthusiasm and bonus points if she’s talking dirty without overdoing it. Bigger is better but unfortunately bigger tits doesn’t equal a better experience IMO. I love softs ones for the visual and rubbing action but firmer are better to fuck. Favorite position for very huge boobs is standing while fucking her cleavage. My perfect tittyfuck would be big saggy/teardrops a la Alia Janine while laying down in bed. After I cum I want her to keep slowly keep rubbing them on my nuts.

the tits, the technique, the lube, the position, but the attitude is what makes it next level. A woman who knows exactly how you want to see, feel, and fuck her tits and what you want hear while doing so, indulging the kink completely

For me at least, the breast size is probably above all else (not by a lot though). You sorta want to be smothered between them and it’s even better when they push their hands together and it’s awesome

Lots of eye contact is a must. Ideally her tits would be at least DDD or enough to swallow most of your cock in the cleavage. Dirty talk is also really hot. Nothing better than a beautiful busty women enthusiastically telling you to fuck her tits and demanding your cum

for me it's giant fake tits especially with ripples and veiny....i like when the woman lubes oils her boobs up looks at me with that demonic grin says "titfuck me" "fuck my big fake tits" and i have her squeeze them extremely hard and tight and i cum hard while fucking them right in between.....then when she opens her boobs and tilts her chin back all u see is a big mess in between those fake tits and chin the image is insane....i usually collapse afterward and my hands legs are left shaking