REQUEST Voloptuous July 1996 Rhonda Baxter sucked of by a vacuum

Requesting more content and/or information

Swimmer

TITs Posting King
Reaction score

Rhonda Baxter Horny Homemaker Rhonda & Her Vacuum Cleaner july 1996

Additional info:
Featuring: Rhonda BaxterDate: September 14th, 2019 Photos: 55
This was arguably one of Rhonda Baxter's most-popular photo shoots. It wasn't duplicated in a video shoot. Hindsight is 20/20 but it was an oversight. Photographed at the TSG London studio by Sir John Graham and his boob technicians, Rhonda was the cover girl of the July 1996 issue of Voluptuous. In the 1990s, magazine production was more common than video production. Today, we shoot a still set and a matching video. If you were a breast lover in the early '90s, Rhonda may have been your go-to jack girl. The interesting thing about Rhonda was her low-key approach to modeling. She never had the interest to try one of those traditional mail order fan clubs. When the Internet explosion hit and every model in the world, good-looking or not, decided she was a "star" who could make money at home on the web, Rhonda didn't join in.

Gallery @: https://pixhost.to/gallery/1E7Ig

If you have additional text from this magazine or other scanned pics from this magazine please PM me
I have already the score set (55) and XL (40)but these are not all the pics from the Voloptuous magazine.
Please who can help me with the PDF or scans

Attachments

• b_1996_07 Voluptuous Magazine July 1996.jpg
    b_1996_07 Voluptuous Magazine July 1996.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 239655262_rhonda_2_955402_original.jpg
    239655262_rhonda_2_955402_original.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

VOLUPTUOUS. Vol. 03, No. 07/ July 1996.​

Tucson, AZ: The Score Group, 1996. Saddle-stapled magazine. Light shelfwear. Very good.

Item #67415

100pp., including covers, glossy erotic magazine featuring fiction and nude pictorials focusing on natural, big-breasted women, womanly bodies and plumpers. "All stacked! All natural!" Features: Big Breast Challenge: Lisa Phillips vs. Cassandra. Rhonda Baxter (does housework, plays with vacuum). Effie: Hirsute Special. Krisztina (Hungarian model strip out of corset for messy play; centerfold). Tasha (plumpest in the issue!). Dallas. Thunder Thighs (thick and plump gallery). Virginia Felsom (classic big bust model, dressed as a school girl). Featured Amateur: Nancy. Nancy (different model, this one a stripper). Also, Voluptuous Viewpoint (going to the gynecologist with Rachel Norman). Peep Show (fiction by Thom Wakefield, with Otis Sweat illos). Includes ad for 'Love Story' - video featuring Alexis Love (Joyce Gibson).

https://wonderclub.com/magazines/VOLUPTmagVOLUPT199607.htm

Rhonda Baxter Horny Homemaker
Gallery and ZIP file: https://pixhost.to/gallery/FrjrF

I think Rhonda Baxter was one of the First Ladies (1996) who showed the vacuum cleaner titlift?

Pop quiz! Who's the most popular Voluptuous model in the world? Danni Ashe, Lisa Miller, Chelsea Blue and Alice are on most readers' top ten list, but there's been a groundswell of adulation lately for a particular type of woran. She's big, but not fat, has huge-really huge-boobs, a round ass, thick thighs and girl-next-door beauty. Voluptuous guys love a gal who will suck her tit into a vacuum cleaner and ask if that picture can go on the cover! The boob is 44F, and the woman…she's Rhonda Baxter!
Housework really sucks! Rhonda Baxter will show you how much on page 20!

Voluptuous 21
Rhonda
Who wins when Rhonda Baxter takes on a Hoover? All Voluptuous readers!

20 Voluptuous
Here's more of that vacuum cleaner stuff if you turn the pages, but when you're dealing with cleavage like Rhonda's, the classic "hanger" pose is a must see! Has a guy ever lived through being trapped between those two whoppers? "Oh yeah! They come up all red and out of breath, but they're real happy!" says Rhonda, who measures in at 44F-30-38, with areolae as big as saucers, especially when they're bulging out of her bra! "That was my ideal" exclaims a proud Rhonda." actually do that for real just to tease guys! When they get my shirt off, they always freak out! But, in a good way!"

23 Voluptuous 2.
Rhonda's always been very popular with Voluptuous readers. Her May'95 pictorial has already sold out, but when she appeared in the Feb. '96 issue as you see her now-30 pounds heavier in all of the right places the volume of letters we received was astounding, Then, when Rhonda squared off against Traci Burr in the Big Breast Challenge (April '96), we knew there was something very special about Rhonda. Traci's no slouch, but Rhonda basically whooped her ass! The count as of press time is 4,235 to 421-a 10 to 1 margin in favor of this shy and wholesome gal who can be as nasty as any slut when she wants to be. We were planning on waiting an issue before declaring a winner for that first round competition, but why bother! Your choice is Rhonda, and it's not too hard to see why!

Voluptuous 25
O how did Rhonda end up going tit-to-tube with a vacuum cleaner? "They were cleaning the set and when I came out, I looked at it and said, 'Hmmm, now that's a big dick!! When they were finished cleaning, I asked to borrow it!" says Rhonda, who had a better idea than sticking her tit in it. "It was as big as any dick I've ever had! You can't show those pictures, can you?" Sorry guys, no government in the world allows that kind of insertion, but you can enjoy Rhonda fucking that vacuum cleaner with her titty and this photo of Miss Baxter doing what she loves to do best… "Eating! I like all those natural pleasures in life-sex, breathing, eating! That vacuum was right up there, too! It sure did suck my boob good! Now that's what I call suction!" Look for more of Rhonda in upcoming issues of Voluptuous! She'll be a major force in the Big Breast Challenge, and she promies to shoot again! "I'll do something special, promise!" 26 Voluptuous

Last edited: