Valentina Di Rocco vs Mady Gio - no media to be posted.

Yeah unfortunately but I mean any content if it is just pics in bikini or something how can I find her? Or what is her full name?

ah yeah I didn’t know that Lali was a short form of Valentina di Rocco I think she is not that special tbh

its a lot of smoke and mirrors, push up bras, very little bikini poses(maybe 10%) and ofc, she hasnt got them out, so they could be waist danglers and not nearly as large but with a push up bra , they can look so full
but on tiktok, without filters, you can see she lali is a very pretty italian chick

Last edited:
If we're talking about insufferable personalities daddy's girl Di Rocco wins by a mile

If we're talking about insufferable personalities daddy's girl Di Rocco wins by a mile
Lali beats Mady in every regard, including that. Well, I guess no in terms of full on lack of shame. Lali will never go full whore, sadly.

i like both but we are starved of regular content really. Mady is milking the $$'s for every second of nudity and putting me off with her sex tape stuff, i dont want to see any man with her, its a passion killer. While Lali seems set with goofy vids on Tiktok and occasional cleavage heavy IG pix

I actually think it’s interesting that we have to Italian goddesses. One has turned off fans by doing hardcore, while the other has or comes from money & won’t do nudity (let alone …)

Mady is Romanian ethnicity and was born in UK. I think Lali needs to show off her wares nude, right now we dont know what the tits look like when not hiked up to her chin in support bras

i like both but we are starved of regular content really. Mady is milking the $$'s for every second of nudity and putting me off with her sex tape stuff, i dont want to see any man with her, its a passion killer. While Lali seems set with goofy vids on Tiktok and occasional cleavage heavy IG pix

Not to mention Mady’s lover is out of shape with a small, weird dick. No thanks.
Out of shape? Wtf? Dude is in great shape, but yeah his cock is weird. Average sized, ugly curved and he's never hard enough. Which is a shame, being with a goddess like Mady.

I've been looking at Lalis instagram for the last weeks and I can confirm her media is HIGHLY Photoshoped.

I don't think her boobs are shoped, but her waist definetly is. She shops her pics to make her waist look smaller. In some pics is very noticeable.

yes, the waist-shopping is crap and goes against her claims of being so hot....i guess she is probably a bit dumpier than her hourglass shopped shape suggests. i also wonder of her juggs might be ankle scrapers, as we havent seen them, we know Mady's are a firm pair. Nothing wrong with saggy but a great pair of big tits, needs to be firm like Madys

Does anyone think Mady's tits might be fake? I dont think so but sometimes they do look a little odd?

I think Mady’s nipples are perfectly placed in the middle of her breasts, fake boobs tend to have the nipples at crazy places.

Then there’s the way they move - very firm but also very natural, like LDM in her prime.

So for me and my extensive research I’d say Mady has natural boobs.

VDM is absolute stunner with amazing breasts, but until we see them in all their glory (sad to say but think it’s highly unlikely that we’ll get any wins) I’d have to say Mady gets my vote.

Also VDM, of all the women in the world, doesn’t need to photoshop any part of her body. It’s sad that she feels the need to though, as she’s gorgeous with an amazing figure.

just wish Mady would do more topless....2023 was pretty good but way too much boy-girl stuff, 2024 has been very quiet(the knee injury may have been a reason) but she needs to post more topless pics and vids on OF, not slapped with a huge $$$ fee

some great new kini pix from Valentina but there is something a bit airbrushed about them, total hard on material but one wonders why she filters and airbrushes her body,epecially her waist, if she thinks she is such a goddess. i dream of her tits being wonderful, heavy spheres but wonder if they may be flopping around her hips when out of supporting material

some great new kini pix from Valentina but there is something a bit airbrushed about them, total hard on material but one wonders why she filters and airbrushes her body,epecially her waist, if she thinks she is such a goddess. i dream of her tits being wonderful, heavy spheres but wonder if they may be flopping around her hips when out of supporting material

I know exactly which pictures you're talking about.

If not airbrushed then that's an impossible looking woman.

Droopage doesn't necessarily bother me. Depends upon the woman but it can be a turn on.

I guess she feels a bit vulnerable about her appearance, no matter how hot a woman is there’s always an element of doubt over there appearance.

Still think Mady has the firmer boobs, but reckon VDR would be phenomenal topless though.

Mady is hiding her stuff well...very few new nude vids or pix out there....in 2022 she was all over the net, in 2024 the same old stuff from 2022 and 2023 seems to be out there Need some new topess images with just her in them and not some bolt-onn'd girl or a sweaty fella