Tiana H. - FFW4U

Just tried to check for updates, and I am not following her anymore. I think she's deleted her account because I cannot find it anywhere, even when not using the account I was following her with. :(
Anyone else? I think I was one of the few followers left anyway (she was at <1000)
Her account is still there… she defollowed/soft blocked me ages ago, but I can definitely see her

Is there even any good stuff on her insta I’ve always been intrigued haha?

Her account is still there… she defollowed/soft blocked me ages ago, but I can definitely see her
The account is now back, and I am no longer followinng, but I swear it wasn't there at first. Either way, I can no longer provide updates. :(

She sold to me in snap once. It was expensive and I didn't get to keep ir. She looks great naked.
I've had this happen with people on IG who secretly sell. 2 workarounds I've found are:
- Save the snap in chat convo and record it with a second phone/tablet. Or record right away when you play the snap
- save the snap in chat convo, most likely they'll stop selling one day and unfriend/block you on snap (source - it's happened to me). But the saved convo remains and you can safely save to camera roll without them ever knowing

Seems like she is open to the idea just paranoid about leaks. I've never been able to get her chatting again.

Nah I wish it’s like Fort Knox trying to get into her insta lol