TheyLoveBadu - Busty Latina (nudes)

She has scammed me for the last time. She was sending me videos Everytime I pay her now she can't get a damn dime from me if she ask. She must send me a video of my choice before I send her anything in the future if she ask me for some more money. I'm done with this girl

She has scammed me for the last time. She was sending me videos Everytime I pay her now she can't get a damn dime from me if she ask. She must send me a video of my choice before I send her anything in the future if she ask me for some more money. I'm done with this girl
yeah she been known for scamming, i think she scammed a truck driver who was about to marry her, on here. Then she trolled him on twitter. SMH. She not wifey material.

yeah she been known for scamming, i think she scammed a truck driver who was about to marry her, on here. Then she trolled him on twitter. SMH. She not wifey material.
She really not wifey material. A young dumb girl who just got a body and not a mature brain. Plus her titties not sexy like they use to. Just long and flat

post what you got