Tessa Fowler Discussions

Do you have to subscribe to see that information?
No...I'm not subscribed but still follow her and others and see the numbers. Compared to the girls I follow who are active, I can see their numbers increase all the time.

It's not, you get about 70GB (3k pics & more than 400 vids) of content, if you don't end your sub after noticing there weren't any new posts in the last 30 days that's on you.
How is it on me if she hasn't posted anything for a year now? Bruh, you don't make any sense.

Are you illiterate? Don't skip half of what I wrote and change the context.
I was specifically talking about her posting anything new, which she hasn't done in the past year now. Maybe you might need to work on your wording or statement, if you assume I misinterpreted it.

I miss her so much... No one's got any news ? Do you know if she's still friend with Leane ?

I miss her so much... No one's got any news ? Do you know if she's still friend with Leane ?
I told myself once we hit the year mark since her last post, I'd give up and stop coming here but.....here I am. A shame she retired and didn't even say goodbye.

True. But you have to admit--there's no great way to go out in this line of work. There's no equivalent to going out like John Elway after winning two Super Bowls in a row or like Michael Jordan after all those championships. The options seem to be to just disappear, to try to cling on by switching to harder stuff as attractiveness fades, or to have some time of "I've found religion" moment and retire on that basis leaving everyone unhappy anyway. (Thinking Erica Campbell here.)

The most popular method by far seems to be to just fade out.

True. But you have to admit--there's no great way to go out in this line of work. There's no equivalent to going out like John Elway after winning two Super Bowls in a row or like Michael Jordan after all those championships. The options seem to be to just disappear, to try to cling on by switching to harder stuff as attractiveness fades, or to have some time of "I've found religion" moment and retire on that basis leaving everyone unhappy anyway. (Thinking Erica Campbell here.)

The most popular method by far seems to be to just fade out.
The Elway comparison made me laugh out loud, good comp though so very true.

If she announced she was officially retiring her OF would all be dead/ she would loose the easy cash she is getting now. Saying that just disappearing is really disrespectful to those who supported her and poor business. no win situation. It really takes very little effort to throw on a few topless photos once and a while, and just say this is what i am doing going forward.

If she announced she was officially retiring her OF would all be dead/ she would loose the easy cash she is getting now. Saying that just disappearing is really disrespectful to those who supported her and poor business. no win situation. It really takes very little effort to throw on a few topless photos once and a while, and just say this is what i am doing going forward.
It's a fair point, which would seem to suggest that this wasn't a planned absence (and so there was no bank of topless work to be dished out--not at all surprising as she clearly doesn't come off as a planner) OR it's driven by a change in relationship status (e.g., either serious relationship or kid). The first reason would presumably end at some point whereas the second one may not, so given that it's been over a year, that's where my bet would be.

Separately, I was watching an interview with Sabrina Nichole (former Playboy model who was SMOKING hot, then did some awful tats and got a BR and then started doing HC). In it, she mentions that when she dropped a BJ video during the lockdowns after the stimulus checks hit, that one vid alone got her $100K. On that basis, I have to imagine Tessa made an absolute KILLING during lockdown--WELL into the 7 figures. So she should be pretty well set up--particularly if she locked down a good relationship.

It's a fair point, which would seem to suggest that this wasn't a planned absence (and so there was no bank of topless work to be dished out--not at all surprising as she clearly doesn't come off as a planner) OR it's driven by a change in relationship status (e.g., either serious relationship or kid). The first reason would presumably end at some point whereas the second one may not, so given that it's been over a year, that's where my bet would be.

Separately, I was watching an interview with Sabrina Nichole (former Playboy model who was SMOKING hot, then did some awful tats and got a BR and then started doing HC). In it, she mentions that when she dropped a BJ video during the lockdowns after the stimulus checks hit, that one vid alone got her $100K. On that basis, I have to imagine Tessa made an absolute KILLING during lockdown--WELL into the 7 figures. So she should be pretty well set up--particularly if she locked down a good relationship.
Before Chanelle Green shut down her onlyfans...she said she was making 35k per month on the low end and 65k on the high end. Tessa produced significantly more than her and was more popular. So if Tessa was pulling in Chanelle's minimum of 35k per month multiplied times 12..lets just say by 3 years... that over $1.26 mil at a minimum. I have no doubt Tessa was making a hell of a lot more then that...and definitely still is with her residual followers on OF. Pretty easy to walk away and not look back with that kind of money. Little did we know Down Stairs DJ was her swan song... but it was a damn good one while it lasted.

Before Chanelle Green shut down her onlyfans...she said she was making 35k per month on the low end and 65k on the high end. Tessa produced significantly more than her and was more popular. So if Tessa was pulling in Chanelle's minimum of 35k per month multiplied times 12..lets just say by 3 years... that over $1.26 mil at a minimum. I have no doubt Tessa was making a hell of a lot more then that...and definitely still is with her residual followers on OF. Pretty easy to walk away and not look back with that kind of money. Little did we know Down Stairs DJ was her swan song... but it was a damn good one while it lasted.
Based on the info we've heard from other creators with smaller followings, I don't think it's crazy to presume that she must've taken in something in the ballpark of $10 million over her last 3 years of operation. So after tax we're talking at least $6 mil. It's pretty amazing when you think about it. Talk about hitting the trend at the exact right time.

Despite the extended hiatus, I remain hopeful that Tessa will return. But like everyone else has been saying, she should have posted a note that there would be a pause....