Taschen’s “The Bigger Book of Breasts”

Who did they use to make the cover this time round? Kelly Madisons awesome tits on the OG book convinced me to get this back in the day.

Who did they use to make the cover this time round?
Casey Deluxe. There's a lot of Daktari photos from Nadine Jansen's site. This book is really good. It has information about what happened to Roberta Pedon that I completely missed.

I had no idea this book was coming out until someone posted about it on twitter, it deserves support and I'm afraid people are less likely to bump into this book than they were when the first book (The Big Book Of Breasts) came out.

We could quibble forever about who was not included because there's so many hundreds of models but it seems like quite an omission that Chloe Vevrier isn't in either book.

Is it better than the previous book or are they both worth buying? I also see there's a 3D book?

Last edited:
Does anyone remember that one book that actually had life sized pictures of female models breasts?

Is it better than the previous book or are they both worth buying? I also see there's a 3D book?
I ended up getting the previous one, too, when they had a sale a few months ago. Definitely worth buying.

I used to own the older Big Book of breasts. I had Pussy and Butts as well. All good books.

My first wife bought me the original book for a Christmas gift, years ago. Thinking about asking my current (second) wife to get this one as a gift too. She'll probably tell me to just buy it for myself. :)

Casey Deluxe. There's a lot of Daktari photos from Nadine Jansen's site. This book is really good. It has information about what happened to Roberta Pedon that I completely missed.

I had no idea this book was coming out until someone posted about it on twitter, it deserves support and I'm afraid people are less likely to bump into this book than they were when the first book (The Big Book Of Breasts) came out.
I think I read somewhere that it’s actually Kelly Madison on the new cover