Talia Amanda (No Paid Content)

just viewed her profile there. it's just a stream of "video sold" posts from manyvids. probably should just find here there instead
Lol,its too complicated to me tho....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talia_Amanda
Are there any plans this year for collabs with other models or maybe amateur content with girlfriends? The lesbian adult breastfeeding contents was very good, which could be viewed on the nadine-j site. I hope there will be more like this this year! Since the nadine-j page is currently on "pause" , you could perhaps publish these on your Fansly page or make it possible to buy them.

Hello to you all my loyal sweet fans, how are you. Sorry for not talking here for a while. To answer your questions as far as I understand, yes I still have milk :) and for work with other models, I will try, my personal situation is a little ehh difficult. The videos I made for Daktari are his property, so I have no control over what happens with these.
Here is sample of my newest 2024 milk video and I also made new jumping video. Also I will make many more new of course
Thank you all very much for staying loyal to me, it means so much to me. :emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:
Also I wish you all a good, safe and healthy 2024
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1005282748/Talia-Amanda/Store/Videos

Attachments

• talia 0235-sample.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • talia 0236-sample extended.mp4
    7.4 MB
Hello to you all my loyal sweet fans, how are you. Sorry for not talking here for a while. To answer your questions as far as I understand, yes I still have milk :) and for work with other models, I will try, my personal situation is a little ehh difficult. The videos I made for Daktari are his property, so I have no control over what happens with these.
Here is sample of my newest 2024 milk video and I also made new jumping video. Also I will make many more new of course
Thank you all very much for staying loyal to me, it means so much to me. :emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:
You look amazing, and damn you look great when you're jumping!

@Talia_Amanda
We are very glad that you are still active and thank you very much for answering my question. I might be able to help you find collab where you live (there are 1-2 models, they are adult content creators). They also make pictures and videos specifically on the subject of breast milk and ABF. If you think so, send me a private message and I'll try to help you!

I'm sorry for tour difficult moment
I wish you all the best

The Length, damn.

@Talia_Amanda
We are very glad that you are still active and thank you very much for answering my question. I might be able to help you find collab where you live (there are 1-2 models, they are adult content creators). They also make pictures and videos specifically on the subject of breast milk and ABF. If you think so, send me a private message and I'll try to help you!
What's so funny guys?

I wrote Talia so she could text me, because if she's not interested, why should I bother her?!
The two mentioned ladies live in Austria and I know them from there because I was with them at an ABF Session and they are both still active on Fansly and 4based.

What's so funny guys?

I wrote Talia so she could text me, because if she's not interested, why should I bother her?!
The two mentioned ladies live in Austria and I know them from there because I was with them at an ABF Session and they are both still active on Fansly and 4based.
Oh yeah,what the mean of 4based??alsp the abf session??

Attachments

• talia 0243-sample.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • 243b.jpg
    243b.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 191

Attachments

• 246.jpg
    246.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 155
  • talia 0246-sample extended.mp4
    4.8 MB