Stefany Z - Italian girl with monster tits - now reduced (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

cobalt75

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Her tits are known mainly through one video from the now infamous Italian TV show "Pomeriggio Cinque", which had other truly amazing Italian tits reduced before.

Here BR seems to have happened at the beginning of 2021. She thus dramatically went from a "11" (Italian size, which I suspect to be roughly equivalent of K Cup tits, if numbers = letters) to a "4".

Let us now cherish forever those images saved from the disaster as a treasure to fap on !!

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,332
  • screen1.png
    screen1.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 1,368
  • screen3.png
    screen3.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 1,311
  • post BR.png
    post BR.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 1,339
  • devoridurlo.mp4
    27.7 MB
Her tits are known mainly through one video from the now infamous Italian TV show "Pomeriggio Cinque", which had other truly amazing Italian tits reduced before.

Here BR seems to have happened at the beginning of 2021. She thus dramatically went from a "11" (Italian size, which I suspect to be roughly equivalent of K Cup tits, if numbers = letters) to a "4".

Let us now cherish forever those images saved from the disaster as a treasure to fap on !!
Really wish this doctor would find a new specialty :)

I give credit to @AreolaGrande for calling our attention to her. I think she deserves a thread even if she is now reduced.
Found this last night while Googling, hadn’t seen in before. She looks kinda like the 19yo Italian girl who also got a reduction but a little bigger.

https://xhamster19.com/videos/gigantomastia-xhV1Y6F

Definitely a tragedy she’s getting these reduced. They work really well with her frame. Anyone know who this is or if there’s any more of her out there/maybe an uncensored video or pics?
Found a girl who was on the same program and this looks like the same doctor, but whenever I search “Pomeriggio Cinque Gigantomastia” (Pomeriggio Cinque is the program name at the very end), the only results I get are for Ginevra.

Here’s the vid: https://xhamster19.com/videos/gigantomastia-xhV1Y6F

This girl definitely doesn’t look like Ginevra, so I wonder why her results are the only ones that come up when searching for this program :/

It's probable she had a complex about her breasts since her pre-BR pictures are totally unrevealing. These are the best to me (2017 and 2020, closer to a fuller figure just before BR).

Attachments

• 09_2017.jpg
    09_2017.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 633
  • 10_2020.jpg
    10_2020.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 644
The worse thing in this TV show is the reactions of the other women on the set.
The mix of desperate envy, feigned pity and eventually complete satisfaction knowing that those splendid breasts will be removed, is simply terrible.

Attachments

• shocked women.gif
    shocked women.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 345
  • she cannot believe it.gif
    she cannot believe it.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 360
  • pissed off bitch 1.gif
    pissed off bitch 1.gif
    778.5 KB · Views: 279
  • pissed off bitch 2.gif
    pissed off bitch 2.gif
    846.9 KB · Views: 189
  • she cannot believe it 2.gif
    she cannot believe it 2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 258
The doctor looks so proud of his creation.
Somebody send the doctor some bonsai trees so he start trimming branches instead of titties :cry:

Attachments

• stefanyzpomeriggiocinque-19197273910.jpg
    stefanyzpomeriggiocinque-19197273910.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 134