State of 3wasonnet.com? (Discussion Only - No Media Allowed)

Just got her newest email claiming there's now a 46 minute video. I'm pretty sure it's just the same thing and maybe 15 seconds of her....
"SUCKING MY OWN LARGE BREASTS!" (Quote directly from the email)

Just gimme the good actual nip suck and I would be happy for a few minutes! :LOL:
I have just had it too. 46minutes to see her walking like she has always did and 5 seconds of tit sucking.

Hi, she says her tits are still growing, but in pictures I think they were the same size when she was younger, maybe they hang a little more now. She is still hot

I can confirm that there are actually some older videos "recycled" - say 4-2 years old - on her OF, partly as sub videos and partly PPV.
While these are "good" if you are into her, these are anounced as "unpublished", if at all.
It's easy to compare those vids to those on 3wasonnet.com, so the age is also easy to infer.

The frequency off brand new stuff is prob 1 per week, if at all.
But there is new stuff, and it's good, but not beyond her well known limits.
Matter of taste though

She tries to expand her limits though, in minute details, by stroking an non squirting dildo for example.

I invested a few hundred - as a "test" you could say - to see what to expect.
And most of the time, i was disappointed with what i got, compared to the free sub videos.
It's mostly a blind buy and the pricing is beyond the "casual wank" category.

Lately, she advertised a 15min vid for 300(!), panties off as the caps show.
I didn't fall for it, but a few obviously did.
Not that i'm not curious, but that's beyond my experimental $ limit.

The day after that vid was launched, she published the invitation to share review from those who unlocked it.
There was a mediocre/neg review coming in ("don't know if fascinated or disappointed") to which i asked for more details.
Reviewer was fair and didn't roast her, just said i should interpret his review, because he wanted to be fair to her. Cudos to him.
A day later she deleted the whole post about the invitation to review <shrug>

To me, it seems that she hasn't established a proper idea of how to run her OF and be up to date and give her fans whats needed to keep a sustainable fan base. Also the pricing policy is hardly sustainable.

If you just count the likes she gets for her sub vids, my estimate is that the number of her subscribers fell from around 110+ close to the start of her OF to about half of that, or maybe 60-70% at best. So every two days, one subscriptionis not renewed or some such.
As i said, just my educated guess.

Watch out for some discounts in the near future.

The GOAT that she is, i and probably she would have hoped this number to increase, not to dwindle that fast as it did.

I tried to factor in some of the mystic about her, that she is shy, maybe even insucure - or just the contrary? - so she keeps making her walkabouts, tit shaking & dancing (which i all like!). But then, as she is demanding more money, she has difficulties to deliver what people are hungry for when they pay the big bucks. She asks for feedback, and sometimes it looks like she has a tough time to take it constructive.

With her face and body, she still leaves most in the dust, by a mile, imo.
I really somehow talked myself into having some kind of affection for her, because i still wonder why she didn't "take over the world"yet, but it's a tough nut to crack.

The mad fuck that i am, i try to make up my mind what's behind that, psychologically, whats driving her and makes her tick.
Is it just the money? Wouldn't that be too easy an answer? I really do not think she is stupid at all.
Is it some strange syndrom combined with her job, like Asperger or something (i know thats a far out speculation)?
Also some kind of ego "issue" might be at work, either overconfidence or insecurity, both possible imo.
I had a few chats with her, and these were mostly pleasant!
But i have experience with "difficult" people, and i sense this "on the edge" thing with her, since she can flip somehow, leaving the chat just so, or get insulted when critisism isn't wrapped in praise (but i'm good at that, so...)
Also, she tends to try to get you to tip her if you want to chat for longer, or kinda expects that.
In my mind, this should be just free customer service/relations, when not dragged out for too long.
I'm a die hard fan, so i will stay for a while and see how it goes, providing encouragement if i can.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the rrad
I can confirm that there are actually some older videos "recycled" - say 4-2 years old - on her OF, partly as sub videos and partly PPV.
While these are "good" if you are into her, these are anounced as "unpublished", if at all.
It's easy to compare those vids to those on 3wasonnet.com, so the age is also easy to infer.

The frequency off brand new stuff is prob 1 per week, if at all.
But there is new stuff, and it's good, but not beyond her well known limits.
Matter of taste though

She tries to expand her limits though, in minute details, by stroking an non squirting dildo for example.

I invested a few hundred - as a "test" you could say - to see what to expect.
And most of the time, i was disappointed with what i got, compared to the free sub videos.
It's mostly a blind buy and the pricing is beyond the "casual wank" category.

Lately, she advertised a 15min vid for 300(!), panties off as the caps show.
I didn't fall for it, but a few obviously did.
Not that i'm not curious, but that's beyond my experimental $ limit.

The day after that vid was launched, she published the invitation to share review from those who unlocked it.
There was a mediocre/neg review coming in ("don't know if fascinated or disappointed") to which i asked for more details.
Reviewer was fair and didn't roast her, just said i should interpret his review, because he wanted to be fair to her. Cudos to him.
A day later she deleted the whole post about the invitation to review <shrug>

To me, it seems that she hasn't established a proper idea of how to run her OF and be up to date and give her fans whats needed to keep a sustainable fan base. Also the pricing policy is hardly sustainable.

If you just count the likes she gets for her sub vids, my estimate is that the number of her subscribers fell from around 110+ close to the start of her OF to about half of that, or maybe 60-70% at best. So every two days, one subscriptionis not renewed or some such.
As i said, just my educated guess.

Watch out for some discounts in the near future.

The GOAT that she is, i and probably she would have hoped this number to increase, not to dwindle that fast as it did.

I tried to factor in some of the mystic about her, that she is shy, maybe even insucure - or just the contrary? - so she keeps making her walkabouts, tit shaking & dancing (which i all like!). But then, as she is demanding more money, she has difficulties to deliver what people are hungry for when they pay the big bucks. She asks for feedback, and sometimes it looks like she has a tough time to take it constructive.

With her face and body, she still leaves most in the dust, by a mile, imo.
I really somehow talked myself into having some kind of affection for her, because i still wonder why she didn't "take over the world"yet, but it's a tough nut to crack.

The mad fuck that i am, i try to make up my mind what's behind that, psychologically, whats driving her and makes her tick.
Is it just the money? Wouldn't that be too easy an answer? I really do not think she is stupid at all.
Is it some strange syndrom combined with her job, like Asperger or something (i know thats a far out speculation)?
Also some kind of ego "issue" might be at work, either overconfidence or insecurity, both possible imo.
I had a few chats with her, and these were mostly pleasant!
But i have experience with "difficult" people, and i sense this "on the edge" thing with her, since she can flip somehow, leaving the chat just so, or get insulted when critisism isn't wrapped in praise (but i'm good at that, so...)
Also, she tends to try to get you to tip her if you want to chat for longer, or kinda expects that.
In my mind, this should be just free customer service/relations, when not dragged out for too long.
I'm a die hard fan, so i will stay for a while and see how it goes, providing encouragement if i can.
Enjoyed the read and thanks for taking one for the team, so to speak. I joined initially for the novelty factor and thought it was a change in direction. I'm a diehard fan myself, but ultimately I was disappointed and as you said, those prices are unsustainable. After a while it felt like I was being disrespected as a paying subscriber, it's hard to explain, like you say, it's like trying to crack a code, when it's the same old playbook.

Remember they put a poll about what people wanted to see? It seemed interesting 'joi', for example - oh how I'd wish to hear her speak in a vid like that? But it's walking in front of a camera back and forth, as usual. I can watch her old vids for that.

I'm also not a fan of her covering her stomach up, or full clothed outfits with only the tits hanging out. (She does this in almost every vid now) It's not interesting to me.

When you bring up the interactions, you'd feel more comfortable chatting to Kim Jong Un. It's like North Korea in that OF.

You know it's bad when people can't even be bothered to leak material. She has zero hype. As you said, she could have took over the world.

e
Enjoyed the rrad

Enjoyed the read and thanks for taking one for the team, so to speak. I joined initially for the novelty factor and thought it was a change in direction. I'm a diehard fan myself, but ultimately I was disappointed and as you said, those prices are unsustainable. After a while it felt like I was being disrespected as a paying subscriber, it's hard to explain, like you say, it's like trying to crack a code, when it's the same old playbook.

Remember they put a poll about what people wanted to see? It seemed interesting 'joi', for example - oh how I'd wish to hear her speak in a vid like that? But it's walking in front of a camera back and forth, as usual. I can watch her old vids for that.

I'm also not a fan of her covering her stomach up, or full clothed outfits with only the tits hanging out. (She does this in almost every vid now) It's not interesting to me.

When you bring up the interactions, you'd feel more comfortable chatting to Kim Jong Un. It's like North Korea in that OF.

You know it's bad when people can't even be bothered to leak material. She has zero hype. As you said, she could have took over the world.
There is ONE sub video, where she does a bit of dirty talk in polish!

This burned through me like a blow torch!

Nothing like it in any other of her vids, even if the body action is similar. But the use of her native tongue? If she would do this every time, maybe mixed with English?

Only one stopping her is herself it seems.

By the way: 40% discount active as of now, for 24hrs, as expected, should anyone be interested.

e

There is ONE sub video, where she does a bit of dirty talk in polish!

This burned through me like a blow torch!

Nothing like it in any other of her vids, even if the body action is similar. But the use of her native tongue? If she would do this every time, maybe mixed with English?

Only one stopping her is herself it seems.

By the way: 40% discount active as of now, for 24hrs, as expected, should anyone be interested.
Was it an old video or one of new ones ?

Was it an old video or one of new ones ?
Looked new to me, based on a never before seen set and how she looks. My impression is it may be a reused customer vid. Might be wrong of course. The second part of that is the one she advertised for 300, which includes some dildo action, based on the screeencaps I have seen.

Been a fan of Ewa's for years, and subscribed a couple of times to her OF (the only OF I have ever joined). It is much better than her website which had been kinda abandoned, but there are several issues which mean I probably won't be back for a while.

Firstly, the basic subscription cost is too much. Throw in ridiculously priced PPV videos, which appear to be a tiny bit more explicit, and anyone wanting all her content would be paying around 5 grand a year. It is just not going to happen, and leaves subscribers massively frustrated on missing out on the good stuff. Even then, the same old problems persist, in that the promise and description is always that bit greater than what you get, and rarely what has been requested by fans. Still lots of OTT 80's style glamour model walking about rooms and throwing hair about, which surely cant do anything for anyone.

Secondly, the people 'chatting' with Ewa are most likely talking to Phil, her manager type. I remember when they were pushing the custom videos pre-OF, he was insisting on people joining the long ignored ewasonnet.com website before he would discuss prices, and did not refuse the notion of very strong custom videos. That set alarm bells ringing, and no custom videos have ever seen the light of the day, in the unlikely event any were ever produced. Truthfully, the whole setup and interactions, going all the way back many years, has always just been that little bit odd, not to mention self defeating, and they definitely have unusual personalities. Still, they must be doing ok financially from it all, so fair play to them.

And lastly, the only comments that appear on her OF are always overwhelmingly simpering in their praise, painfully so. Any dissent is met with accusations that we should just be grateful. This is not cool.

It is all about the $$$$$$$ sadly. Shame, as she is still the GOAT in my book, boob wise, and still looks in great condition. I seen someone on another forum talking about resorting to using facefusion (via Pinokio) and old Shionne Cooper videos to satisfy there Ewa desires, which shows how frustrated (and desperate) some folk are with Ewa. Still, if things keep going in the same direction then we might finally get slightly more explicit sub videos in time.

Been a fan of Ewa's for years, and subscribed a couple of times to her OF (the only OF I have ever joined). It is much better than her website which had been kinda abandoned, but there are several issues which mean I probably won't be back for a while.

Firstly, the basic subscription cost is too much. Throw in ridiculously priced PPV videos, which appear to be a tiny bit more explicit, and anyone wanting all her content would be paying around 5 grand a year. It is just not going to happen, and leaves subscribers massively frustrated on missing out on the good stuff. Even then, the same old problems persist, in that the promise and description is always that bit greater than what you get, and rarely what has been requested by fans. Still lots of OTT 80's style glamour model walking about rooms and throwing hair about, which surely cant do anything for anyone.

Secondly, the people 'chatting' with Ewa are most likely talking to Phil, her manager type. I remember when they were pushing the custom videos pre-OF, he was insisting on people joining the long ignored ewasonnet.com website before he would discuss prices, and did not refuse the notion of very strong custom videos. That set alarm bells ringing, and no custom videos have ever seen the light of the day, in the unlikely event any were ever produced. Truthfully, the whole setup and interactions, going all the way back many years, has always just been that little bit odd, not to mention self defeating, and they definitely have unusual personalities. Still, they must be doing ok financially from it all, so fair play to them.

And lastly, the only comments that appear on her OF are always overwhelmingly simpering in their praise, painfully so. Any dissent is met with accusations that we should just be grateful. This is not cool.

It is all about the $$$$$$$ sadly. Shame, as she is still the GOAT in my book, boob wise, and still looks in great condition. I seen someone on another forum talking about resorting to using facefusion (via Pinokio) and old Shionne Cooper videos to satisfy there Ewa desires, which shows how frustrated (and desperate) some folk are with Ewa. Still, if things keep going in the same direction then we might finally get slightly more explicit sub videos in time.
This doesn't surprise me for "chating". Kira Liv does the same with her big redhead boyfriend and sometimes she even uses the AI for the answers. she has her way of writing, that of her boyfriend, and it's different and the AI gives the impression of talking to a robot. The difference is that Kira sells quite long and very sexual videos for very reasonable prices. Ewa has been trying to pull off a heist to sell the same thing for many years and she can't stand the criticism. She thinks too highly of herself and doesn't know how to question herself.

Secondly, the people 'chatting' with Ewa are most likely talking to Phil, her manager type. ...
I tried to confirm with whom i chat.

I have some "evidence" in the form of a spontaneous selfie, made to my description, received within a few minutes, for free(!), that lets me believe it's really Ewa i chat with. So i requested that, and i received it. "She" said it took her some courage to do this.

I won't ever share it, so please don't ask.

If you are kind enough to "her", try to get something similar for yourself, maybe it adds up to our research.

Also some of the reactions to my cristicisms in our chat makes me believe it's Ewa herself.

For example when i "complained" about her providing some obviously older vids as PPV, i received complaints myself about i should just skip those if I don't like them, but not "say that to me". This was a very "girlish" reaction in my view, so one more evidence it's her in, my book. I think an experienced "manager" would handle such a complaint differently to keep the customer happy and not insult him by "re-complaining".

So I'm 85% sure it's her.

If "they" are really experienced in "faking it", i still might be wrong, of course.

I will try to investigate further, since "I want to believe", as they say...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

I tried to confirm with whom i chat.

I have some "evidence" in the form of a spontaneous selfie, made to my description, received within a few minutes, for free(!), that lets me believe it's really Ewa i chat with. So i requested that, and i received it. "She" said it took her some courage to do this.

I won't ever share it, so please don't ask.

If you are kind enough to "her", try to get something similar for yourself, maybe it adds up to our research.

Also some of the reactions to my cristicisms in our chat makes me believe it's Ewa herself.

For example when i "complained" about her providing some obviously older vids as PPV, i received complaints myself about i should just skip those if I don't like them, but not "say that to me". This was a very "girlish" reaction in my view, so one more evidence it's her in, my book. I think an experienced "manager" would handle such a complaint differently to keep the customer happy and not insult him by "re-complaining".

So I'm 85% sure it's her.

If "they" are really experienced in "faking it", i still might be wrong, of course.

I will try to investigate further, since "I want to believe", as they say...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

how do you know it's a spontaneous selfie? all these girls have dozens and dozens of selfies listed based on the chat. And then what's the point of wasting your time with her? With Phil, they have been taking their “client” for idiots for 20 years. It's not for nothing that all the models no longer want to work with them. But if it makes you happy, good for you. ;)

Appreciate all the discussion. Been very interesting reads. Sounds like things are still unfortunately similar to her solo site in terms of not living up to its full potential.

Are there any points at which she shows her pussy? At least for a short period? Seems like she’s leaning more into that in her posts these days. One recent post mentioned sticking your tongue deep in her pussy for instance.

She’s also mentioned masturbating more as well. I know she used to do a lot of moaning and “simulated sex” in her older videos. Is what she’s doing now any different?

Thanks for the help.

Are there any good titty fucking vids on her onlyfans?? Ive seen some nice screenshots of her titty fucking a dildo, but im skeptical about the actual vids

She is “getting there” at a slow pace…

Minute differences in using various dildos, grabbing them, simulating hand jobs, a bit of tit fucking, mostly for short periods. No pussy shots so far.

Did not see all PPV since she charges 100+ for most of the stuff she rates as „perverted“.

There is a new one with a realistic strap-on dildo which she strapped to a chair and does some simulated hand job, even a bit of „riding“ it (panties on though) and clapping tits around it. That’s new for her, and I enjoyed it because of that.

She could just shoot into orbit like a Saturn V if she went all out. When she uses her voice, oh boy! I think there is some kind of reluctance to do „proper solo porn“ and so it’s always kinda on the edge between that and „topless erotica“. She shows a lot of naked ass lately, including ass slaps, and she’s got a helluva sexy firm little ass, too! And there are a few vids where she wears nipple clamps w. chains! I think she is open to experimentation. Main issues for me are mostly the pricing policy, intransparent publishing schedules and the fact that usually more is promised than is held.

As I said, i will stay and watch, enjoy and support as long as I’m not really put off by some stupid shit. It’s all optional, but she can get into your head and put a spell on you, I can tell you..

Last edited:
She is “getting there” at a slow pace…

Minute differences in using various dildos, grabbing them, simulating hand jobs, a bit of tit fucking, mostly for short periods. No pussy shots so far.

Did not see all PPV since she charges 100+ for most of the stuff she rates as „perverted“.

There is a new one with a realistic strap-on dildo which she strapped to a chair and does some simulated hand job, even a bit of „riding“ it (panties on though) and clapping tits around it. That’s new for her, and I enjoyed it because of that.

She could just shoot into orbit like a Saturn V if she went all out. When she uses her voice, oh boy! I think there is some kind of reluctance to do „proper solo porn“ and so it’s always kinda on the edge between that and „topless erotica“. She shows a lot of naked ass lately, including ass slaps, and she’s got a helluva sexy firm little ass, too! And there are a few vids where she wears nipple clamps w. chains! I think she is open to experimentation. Main issues for me are mostly the pricing policy, intransparent publishing schedules and the fact that usually more is promised than is held.

As I said, i will stay and watch, enjoy and support as long as I’m not really put off by some stupid shit. It’s all optional, but she can get into your head and put a spell on you, I can tell you..
thank you for making us laugh so much.

Does she really do this or is it still the same old BS?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-032204.png
    Screenshot_20240421-032204.png
    874.7 KB · Views: 72
wow, that's really sad
50$/month and she still puts PPV stuff?
300$ for a video?! this disrespectful specially towards loyal fans.

wow, that's really sad
50$/month and she still puts PPV stuff?
300$ for a video?! this disrespectful specially towards loyal fans.
Prices vary between 25 and this one single one she advertised for 300. Lately there was one she asked 180 for. I don’t think many will buy these. I actually chattet with her about her pricing policy, I managed to get a discount of 50% (so 50$ instead of 100$ for one vid) once. She said she understands my pov but it seems to me it’s a slow process of understanding. I can imagine people may be willing to pay, say 50 for single „special“ ppv videos repeatedly. Anything more expensive will result in shrinking subscription numbers in the long run, imo. The base has to be pleased with enough free subscription videos to their liking, this is the main reason people will stay, and here she struggles most, to deliver the quality and at a frequency that is needed, as I see it.