Sofia

I followed her for a while before I deleted my OF account. She is one of the good ones. She is super sweet and kind as well, and DELIVERS on customs. She and her partner are pretty awesome! She clearly has some of the best tits as well.

Also, though she doesn't show her face, judging by her lips and what she does show, it is clear she is a beauty

If you are on OF and looking to wade through the BS, she runs a good OF acct. Its kind of refreshing to recommend an OF acct for a change, instead of having to warn ppl about a page

I followed her for a while before I deleted my OF account. She is one of the good ones. She is super sweet and kind as well, and DELIVERS on customs. She and her partner are pretty awesome! She clearly has some of the best tits as well.

Also, though she doesn't show her face, judging by her lips and what she does show, it is clear she is a beauty

If you are on OF and looking to wade through the BS, she runs a good OF acct. Its kind of refreshing to recommend an OF acct for a change, instead of having to warn ppl about a page
Are all the good videos PPV only?