Slim natural busty Ebony women only (add yours)

champs, there was a very dark-skinned girl whom i think is nigerian and her name starts with T or so that was posted on here sometime. I think she‘s based in France & then only her IG was shared. who remembers please?

Afro-Caribbean women have to be the bustiest on the planet when you consider the relatively small population numbers. It’s incredible how many big breasted women are there.

I have a friend who travels to the DR several times a year for work. He’s single and sets up dates ahead of time off dating sites. He gets laid like every night he’s there by some of the biggest breasted women you can imagine. Crazy.
I've been twice and have yet to get any huge tits. Mostly slim cuties and bbls

I've been twice and have yet to get any huge tits. Mostly slim cuties and bbls
Yeah DR is definitely not filled with Huge tity women even though Mio and Kristina Milan are from there, they have some slim chicks with decent size titties though.

My buddy would set up the meetings with the women from dating sites there. He's as much into big tits as any of us. He said the same as you all--if you just go to the beach or in town looking for huge tits you won't find them--have to do your work ahead of time and set things up.

who is she? damn
I was hoping one of you knew. Lol.... She was on my discover page on IG from one of those pages that doesn't post their handles in the video.

not 100% sure who this is, but saw her posted on another thread here. Name I see in some spots is biglikklebaby.

If anyone knows more, please share.

Attachments

• biglikklebaby.m4v
    3.1 MB
  • wowsa.jpg
    wowsa.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 449
  • wowsa 2.jpg
    wowsa 2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 429
Some friends and I talked to this pretty girl. We're trying to get the nudes...
Wishing you all the luck bro, if you guys score feel free to post here.