Slice_of_Salami, SliceOfSalami and bel_larcombe

some things we learned on her live last night...she's fucked 6 people so far this year, 3 of which were in a foursome...she loves guys to cum on her face, and she swallows, says she loves the taste...her fav sex toy is a wand...and she's pondering doing more than just modeling in future OF content. giddy up

some things we learned on her live last night...she's fucked 6 people so far this year, 3 of which were in a foursome...she loves guys to cum on her face, and she swallows, says she loves the taste...her fav sex toy is a wand...and she's pondering doing more than just modeling in future OF content. giddy up
did somebody record it

I was subbed for a month and all I saw was a interrupted broken stream, then the next one she was charging $5 for it if you missed it Live

Tbh, it wasn't worth it, 1hr 20mins, and all she did was flash them for 20 secs at the end. Really starting to think she knows how to play the game now. Nothing in her last live, everytime promising loads of content coming and then basically nothing but more excuses . I've unsubbed.
Yeah I remember her REALLY hyping up her "return" to home in early january when she first started the page. Promised tons of stuff we have yet to see and that was in JANUARY... It's already been a few months and I appreciate those that share her content but I have to stop subscribing for now until things ramp back up

Attachments

• MILK 5.jpg
    MILK 5.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 775
  • MILK 4.jpg
    MILK 4.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 715
  • MILK 3.jpg
    MILK 3.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 654
  • MILK 2.jpg
    MILK 2.jpg