Sister in law

Glad to hear from you Miguelito!!! It’s been a while, was begging to think the gig was
It was some chick that posted years ago. I have a lot of pics but unsure where to load them
do you still have these pics?

She hasn’t I’m hoping she will soon. She did text me a couple times but I’ve been with the old lady so can’t do anything while around .
What exactly was she asking? To see if you wanted to pay her more for pics or just asking for money?

it really feels like all the money you gave her total, you couldve easily doone something in person while filming it, ive guesstimated about $1000 at this poiny

She called me today asking weird questions nothing to this topic or having to do with me so I know she’s getting an itch for something
im surprised none asked this, what kind of questioons were she asking you

Maybe a short vid with them in motion would bee great. Like that TikTok trend of falling on a bed to watch the. Jiggle would be amazing. Keep up the great work bro

She hasn’t I’m hoping she will soon. She did text me a couple times but I’ve been with the old lady so can’t do anything while around .
I just found this thread and I would like to say thank you. This has been amazing to read thru

We need a update last we heard from you was in july. You are bound to have made something have happened by now.