Sierra, Sweet and Cute (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) Don't post media with her sister in.

This still looks like her freshman dorm. The photo collage behind her is the exact same in other leaks. This is probably years old.
Still looks more recent cause of the hair and face. Could be a whole year more recent but still in the same room.

Definitely older.
Which makes me wonder is she no longer doing content like this? Or is she just better about containing the leaks now? Or are the people who are getting her content now are treating it like furbies and hoarding them until the demand gets so great that they profit a lot from being in possession of her new stuff?

Which makes me wonder is she no longer doing content like this? Or is she just better about containing the leaks now? Or are the people who are getting her content now are treating it like furbies and hoarding them until the demand gets so great that they profit a lot from being in possession of her new stuff?
cause this content wasn't meant for public eyes. It was likely originally sent to a boyfriend.

a couple guys have all of her old content from one period of time. She's not going to be sending out new stuff unless she makes an OF. They are just slowly leaking things bit by bit to maximize profit