Shecid G aka ztc1717 Nudes

Nope, only on X. But she's not active.
Ty for all the posts, yeah I noticed her x has been dead for a while, do you think it's because she's pregnant? When I saw those posts of her dark areolas I about lost it lol

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 414
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 391
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 402
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 406
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 387
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 366
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 417
i updated her coomer page recently.
since her sc was deleted it became really hard to buy new stuff from her.
https://coomer.su/onlyfans/user/ztc1717
there is also some exclusive videos/pics i got from her snapchat that i will upload at some point.
Thanks for the update, damn she got a bunch of tats. I hope she didn't get a reduction doesn't look like it. Also do we know if she had a kid? Cause her tummy and nipples looked like she did

she had a kid for sure
she posted a bunch of throwback pictures on snapchat, she really doesn't like her actual body, you can see she really doesn't wanna show her belly, it's because of the stretch marks she has, you can see them on one of the videos, which is a normal phenomenon when you have a kid
plus the dark areolas she had at some point, and her disappearance for couple months

This is correct

She's pretty much all but retired at this point, she will not return your messages on her onlyfans, where she only posts teases never showing face and never responding to customs. Even if you paid for them, she has made and deleted multiple snapchats, stating each time her account gets locked but tbh I think she just deletes her accounts occasionally to artifically drum up hype / get rid of buyers who she owes customs / content to. Outside of her almost never updated OF, I have no clue where she even sells or even if she makes new content anymore. She sometimes uploads stuff on her OF without tattoos, but even that just means that it's older content that she shot before she got tattoos / pregnant. Not sure what the goal is anymore but I doubt we're gonna get anything new and good from Shecid, but I could be wrong.