Sexy Women of Wrestling

Supposedly Mina Shirakawa's nicnkame is "fighting H cup gravure wrestler" or something like that. I'm sure she isn't really an H-cup. She might be a h-cup metric, and apparently "metric" is Japanese women's bust measurement (so a "D cup metric" isn't the same size as a D cup, for example)

Supposedly Mina Shirakawa's nicnkame is "fighting H cup gravure wrestler" or something like that. I'm sure she isn't really an H-cup. She might be a h-cup metric, and apparently "metric" is Japanese women's bust measurement (so a "D cup metric" isn't the same size as a D cup, for example)
Her titties were pretty big at one point but once she started doing her wrestler workouts, they got smaller. She’s more likely a DD nowadays. She keeps them pretty hidden in her gear for obvious reasons.

As much as I like big tits as much as the next guy, I actually found Madusa Micelli aka Alundra Blayze hotter when she was in WWE 1994-1995 without the implants.

There's a clip of her in her USA top where a fan in the front row made a very obvious attempt to grab a handful as Madusa came to the ring