Sensual Jane

Attachments

• 1459264090.jpg
    1459264090.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 216
Here's the preview of, to my knowledge, the rarest video she's publicly posted.

It is called "Sensual Jane Homemade Amateur 2007" and was posted on customs4u for $ 6,00 with the description "This is a video that i recorded with my boyfriend from then .... very intense fuck ...". It is 10 minutes long and was uploaded in 1080p (no way it was recored in that resolution tho).

The full video seems to be lost.

All I have is a link to her profile [https://customs4u.com//performer/7123/sensual-jane] and to the clip [http://www.customs4u.com/clip/39377/sensual-jane/sensual-jane-amateur-homemade-2], both now redirect to another site.

Attachments

• preview-ioanasicristishort2007-wmv.mp4
    17.8 MB
  • frame_2_delay-2s.jpg
    frame_2_delay-2s.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 415
  • frame_3_delay-2s.jpg
    frame_3_delay-2s.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 379
  • frame_4_delay-2s.jpg
    frame_4_delay-2s.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 391
  • frame_5_delay-2s.jpg
    frame_5_delay-2s.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 430
  • frame_6_delay-2s.jpg
    frame_6_delay-2s.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Hi am looking for few videos on original resolution (not upscale) on 1080p or 720/480 if doesnt exist 1080. Would be nice if someone can help thanks !
Sensual Jane - Titmania (The Boob Queens)
Sensual Jane - Titmania (Sour Milk)
Sensual Jane - Super Hupen Presenting The Tits Of Sensual (SuperHupen)
Sensual Jane - Fun With Janes Big Tits (SuperHupen)
Sensual Jane - The Horny Neighbor [Saboom]
Sensual Jane - Sensual Jane's Sexy Outfits [Saboom]
Sensual Jane - Dirty Secretary
Sensual Jane - Busty Cravable And Hardcore (RealDirtyVideos)
Sensual Jane - Banging Big Ones (RealityKings)

Last edited:
Hi am looking for few videos on original resolution (not upscale) on 1080p or 720/480 if doesnt exist 1080. Would be nice if someone can help thanks !

This recent post could help you

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/sensual-jane.54985/post-2602082

Good lord.

I wish I organized what I downloaded of hers. I would argue I downloaded most of her scenes but I never renamed any of them to the appropriate video or scene. Just download and save and move on.

Dobry panie.

Szkoda, że nie uporządkowałem tego, co od niej pobrałem. Powiedziałbym, że pobrałem większość jej scen, ale nigdy nie zmieniłem nazwy żadnej z nich na odpowiedni film lub scenę. Wystarczy pobrać, zapisać i kontynuować.
I check this https://bunkr.si/a/TeFQ1uja but lot of videos have low res. Maybe @u3731613 can help. Thanks

I saw Jane several times before she retired and have always wanted to have one more meet with her. I know you said she retired but if you go to this Twitter site https://twitter.com/xioanabotezatu/media there are very personal photos that I doubt anyone who was a fake would have access to. I used to WhatsApp with Jane and there are photos on this twitter account that she sent me that I have never seen anywhere. There is also a link to arrange a booking with Jane which I tried and got an automatic response below

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

as this has all the information you need to proceed with booking me.

DON'T respond to this email before follow instructions when emailing me or your messages will go unread.

"Rates are as follows: apply for both incall and outcall"

* 90 min minimum date - $1800
* 2 hour date - $2000
* 3 hour date - ideal for really getting to know each other - $2500
* 4 hour date - dinner date, all dates 4 hours or more require a meal - $3000
* 6 hour date - A night on the town. Whether it’s dinner and drinks or you’d like a companion to an event, this is the most perfect way to get the true experience with me! - $5000
* Overnight - Out for dinner and drinks, a movie or whatever you fancy followed by a full night together - $8000

Flights, travel and accommodations are covered by me.

To book your date, Send half of payment by BTC wallet

My wallet address: 14RMxjDZtHGMCRUXwUkW56F2iHfGz2ceKN

After send your booking payment, We will have a video call meeting to prepare our date! And when we meet you will give me the rest of payment Cash

If you don't have btc wallet, you can sign up in Binance.com then let me know to send you direct link to pay

"I am very strict with my verification process. I want to feel safe and comfortable when I'm with you so that's be going to take you trusting me and me trusting you. All verification information is private and is used only for the vetting process"

Give me all information about you:

Name, Age, Phone number, Job, height and weight, and a photo of yourself

In our video call meeting we will show us our ID to each other

The most I ever paid to see Jane for an hour was £400 and the pricing just seems ridiculous and unlike her to charge such exorbitant fees. However unlike other 'fake' SJ sites it does not request full payment although half is still plenty. I have not responded but have thought about requesting a video call first before sending the money.

Do you think this is her or a fake?

I saw Jane several times before she retired and have always wanted to have one more meet with her. I know you said she retired but if you go to this Twitter site https://twitter.com/xioanabotezatu/media there are very personal photos that I doubt anyone who was a fake would have access to. I used to WhatsApp with Jane and there are photos on this twitter account that she sent me that I have never seen anywhere. There is also a link to arrange a booking with Jane which I tried and got an automatic response below

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

DON'T respond to this email before follow instructions when emailing me or your messages will go unread.

* 2 hour date - $2000
* 6 hour date - A night on the town. Whether it’s dinner and drinks or you’d like a companion to an event, this is the most perfect way to get the true experience with me! - $5000
* Overnight - Out for dinner and drinks, a movie or whatever you fancy followed by a full night together - $8000

After send your booking payment, We will have a video call meeting to prepare our date! And when we meet you will give me the rest of payment Cash

If you don't have btc wallet, you can sign up in Binance.com then let me know to send you direct link to pay

"I am very strict with my verification process. I want to feel safe and comfortable when I'm with you so that's be going to take you trusting me and me trusting you. All verification information is private and is used only for the vetting process"

The most I ever paid to see Jane for an hour was £400 and the pricing just seems ridiculous and unlike her to charge such exorbitant fees. However unlike other 'fake' SJ sites it does not request full payment although half is still plenty. I have not responded but have thought about requesting a video call first before sending the money.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

* 2 hour date - $2000

Ah, ah. Come on, don't be ridiculous

Don't you understand that this is yet another expert scammer?

The scammer is even using AI software to create fake photos and videos of Sensual Jane (the ones he sent you)

You know what? I'm so tired of repeating the same things over and over again to people like you, that sometimes I'm tempted to tell you "yes, she's the real Jane" and let you fall for the scam. You deserve it

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_135236.jpg
    IMG_20230621_135236.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20230927_105829.jpg
    IMG_20230927_105829.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 50

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

* 2 hour date - $2000

sorry you're down bad my man, but this is very obviously fake. There are so many red flags, I feel like I'm at a CCP parade.

The scammer is even using AI software to create fake photos and videos of Sensual Jane (the ones he sent you)

You know what? I'm so tired of repeating the same things over and over again to people like you, that sometimes I'm tempted to tell you "yes, she's the real Jane" and let you fall for the scam. You deserve itthis point let them be scanned how may times do we

You know what? I'm so tired of repeating the same things over and over again to people like you, that sometimes I'm tempted to tell you "yes, she's the real Jane" and let you fall for the scam. You deserve it
At this point let them get scanned.People are so lazy,internet illiterate and cannot connect point A with B

Just a bit of search and you'll see its fake
And a dose of healthy and critical thinking helps

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

* 2 hour date - $2000

I wish it would be true and the real Sensual Jane - but I don´t believe it. The BTC-payment with half of the costs in advance is more than only suspicious. Because the customer gets absolut no gurantee.
You will find these and more "private" photos and infos also on FB: https://www.facebook.com/xioanabotezatu