Screen Recording Software

In image/video files there's something called exif data. This data stores info such as location, time, device. Like when you take a pic with your phone it stores which phone it was taken on. That's easy to delete. For screen recordings, there's no way to check that. Also remember: always delete exif data and change file name.

In image/video files there's something called exif data. This data stores info such as location, time, device. Like when you take a pic with your phone it stores which phone it was taken on. That's easy to delete. For screen recordings, there's no way to check that. Also remember: always delete exif data and change file name.
Thank you very much, I was thinking of Meta data, but wasn't sure what exactly to look for!

As of now the only subscription website I can think of that is known to detect whether users download a creator’s content is Alua. It is in their terms of service (which no one ever reads). However the platform and creator are made aware when you download their content. it happened to me before.

As of now the only subscription website I can think of that is known to detect whether users download a creator’s content is Alua. It is in their terms of service (which no one ever reads). However the platform and creator are made aware when you download their content. it happened to me before.
Yikes.

Just out of curiosity, what was the consequence of that? Were you banned, sued, or what?

Yikes.

Just out of curiosity, what was the consequence of that? Were you banned, sued, or what?
Yeah creators can sue you if they want which the creator threatened to do to me. The platform will give them your card info. Luckily I just deleted my account.

Looking for an app to screen record snapchats on iphone that do not notify others that it was recorded. Let me know if you have a working solution. I know of the airplane mode trick, but this is tough to repeat and risky. And there's no 2nd phone or PC to workaround that way.

Last edited:
What I'm looking for is the ability to download DRM-enabled videos on OF, if at all possible? I'm on an Android phone (a Galaxy S20, if it helps). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.