Samantha A. The Busty BET 106 & Park girl (Rashida Jones lookalike)

Found via pimeyes. This girl has had rough life, she was a runaway followed by a stretch of street drugs and prostitution. It does look like she has reconnected with her family and started to try and get clean. Her boob size ranges widely with weight loss from drug use and her teeth and body, in general, are pretty rough. She was 18 at the time of the 106 and park broadcast. Well known members can PM me for socials. In the first 2 photos you can see if you look at her right shoulder there is a mole right above her armpit crease.
WTF. Wow. You should work for the FBI...

The pic where you can clearly see just how big and perfectly round her areola/nipples are is fucking awesome… finally lol.. it’s like a light I can turn off now in my brain. Definitely love her massive tits.

Found via pimeyes. This girl has had rough life, she was a runaway followed by a stretch of street drugs and prostitution. It does look like she has reconnected with her family and started to try and get clean. Her boob size ranges widely with weight loss from drug use and her teeth and body, in general, are pretty rough. She was 18 at the time of the 106 and park broadcast. Well known members can PM me for socials. In the first 2 photos you can see if you look at her right shoulder there is a mole right above her armpit crease.
...sadly...it's usually better not to research... i often end up ruining a once perfect impression of a seemingly wonderfull woman...

The pic where you can clearly see just how big and perfectly round her areola/nipples are is fucking awesome… finally lol.. it’s like a light I can turn off now in my brain. Definitely love her massive tits.
Which pic are you talking about bro? I don't see it but would love to.