Riv / BustyRiv Jones, aka sashajadexox. Ebony Big Tits (nudes)

Attachments

• rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-10.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-10.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 180
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-11.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-11.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 143
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-12.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-12.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 134
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-13.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-13.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 135
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-14.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-14.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 144
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-15.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-15.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 138
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-16.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-16.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 137
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-17.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-17.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 150
  • rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-18.jpg
    rivjones-pinupfiles-24thanniversary-set01-18.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 197
Exactly I’m glad someone finally said she barely post at all
Because I guess she have some mental health issues like I have talk to her on ******** and she never used to give me proper reply and from her Instagram post I think she have some mental health issues

Because I guess she have some mental health issues like I have talk to her on ******** and she never used to give me proper reply and from her Instagram post I think she have some mental health issues
Yeah she always spoke as if she wasn't all there. Sometimes normal and a few times not at all. Like a few loose screws. Unfortunate she isn't that active

She has mental issues for sure. She just opened up the option to accept custom PPV and took a bunch of peoples money. Now she's closing her OF and turning off sub option because she says her "OF page is under construction and follow her on her other platforms". She basically previewed that she bought new sex toys and she's down for PPV took everyone's cash now she's probably gonna go on a bender or whatever it is she does with everyone's money and return once it's all ran out again I'm guessing. Why do some of the most amazing tits have to be attached to the craziest fucking people?

She has mental issues for sure. She just opened up the option to accept custom PPV and took a bunch of peoples money. Now she's closing her OF and turning off sub option because she says her "OF page is under construction and follow her on her other platforms". She basically previewed that she bought new sex toys and she's down for PPV took everyone's cash now she's probably gonna go on a bender or whatever it is she does with everyone's money and return once it's all ran out again I'm guessing. Why do some of the most amazing tits have to be attached to the craziest fucking people?
Coz life goes beyond tits . You expect very pretty and endowed ladies to know better and be the prize but they are out here selling their bodies to the highest bidder always. Life is life and life is very fjbejfnfcjddjddk. Get me? Good

Coz life goes beyond tits . You expect very pretty and endowed ladies to know better and be the prize but they are out here selling their bodies to the highest bidder always. Life is life and life is very fjbejfnfcjddjddk. Get me? Good
I don't really get it at all. But all I know is if and when she re-opens her page to subs again I ain't coming back. It's hard to support someone who doesn't want support. She can go find her highest bidder or whatever. I've always been nice and complimentary, I re-sub & donate and it feels like she just slams the door on her fans faces whenever she feels like it. She is beautiful and I hope she continues to thrive but I'm done supporting her.

Yep--I was a subscriber and went back to see her OF site; maybe resubscribe and it has been taken down. Gonzo.

I don't really get it at all. But all I know is if and when she re-opens her page to subs again I ain't coming back. It's hard to support someone who doesn't want support. She can go find her highest bidder or whatever. I've always been nice and complimentary, I re-sub & donate and it feels like she just slams the door on her fans faces whenever she feels like it. She is beautiful and I hope she continues to thrive but I'm done supporting her.

I only support the nuts I bust.