Rachel Aldana v. Leanne Crow (2021)

I could never really get into Rachel, especially when she was at her smallest. When she did shoots with Leanne, Leanne dwarfed her it seemed. She was just "fuller" looking. I don't mind Rachel at her biggest, but I'm not a fan of her small areolas. The one unique feature on Rachel is her hard/long nips. I'll take Leanne any day. Though, Rachel does look a lot bigger and better now at least. She needs to keep the weight on.

Attachments

• 301982-leanne-crow-and-rachel-aldana.jpg
    301982-leanne-crow-and-rachel-aldana.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 452
  • rw061fxmc1r21.jpg
    rw061fxmc1r21.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 481
Ok i don't think u guys are ready for this, but im about to uniquivickly put an end to this debate with a picture. So everyone thought Rachel was at her biggest around 2015, then in 2020 during quarantine she grew significantly bigger, at that point like she stated she had stopped wearing bras completely as she'd outgrown her mm cup bras by so much. But now even seeing how ginormous they were during quarantine theyve completely blown even that size out of the water. Now she is by far at her biggest like by soooo muchh its crazy!!! Leanne would be tiny to her it not even close!!!!!
This is so hot thank you

Ok i don't think u guys are ready for this, but im about to uniquivickly put an end to this debate with a picture. So everyone thought Rachel was at her biggest around 2015, then in 2020 during quarantine she grew significantly bigger, at that point like she stated she had stopped wearing bras completely as she'd outgrown her mm cup bras by so much. But now even seeing how ginormous they were during quarantine theyve completely blown even that size out of the water. Now she is by far at her biggest like by soooo muchh its crazy!!! Leanne would be tiny to her it not even close!!!!!
No 2015 was when she started losing weight. Her biggest was around 2012. Prime boobage plus slim body was 2008/09. Leanne was just about a G cup back then. Shame their peaks didn't coincide, would have made that duo video truly legen-dairy.

I hope these amazing women have a good relationship and they don't quarrel "who has bigger breasts".

Leanne Crow wins! She is the busty that is on the same level as the queen of tits Milena Velba, and even losing to Milena her breasts are very good too. I like Rachel and how big her nipples are (an exciting differentiator, makes me want to suck those tits) but she's not on that level. I want to highlight these photos of her as a police officer and another in a bathing suit, I've always been crazy seeing the photos of this woman, she's after the goddess Leanne but I still love her :love:

Attachments

• images (65).jpeg
    images (65).jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 145
  • images (66).jpeg
    images (66).jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 144
  • images (83).jpeg
    images (83).jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 151
Where I really see it is in Rachel’s OnlyFans stuff. Her tits literally dominate her torso now. They hang to her navel and stick out to the sides well past her arms
If her husband has a big enough penis he will able to fuck both her vagina and breasts at the exact same time when her breasts continue to grow even bigger and hang down even lower until her breasts reach pass her vagina.

Last edited:
When they first started it was Leanne for me. She was slimmer, healthier looking and her boobs were very pert. Now that she's put on so much weight and what its done to her boobs its a complete turn-off, so much so I pretty much avoid all her stuff. Rachel still looks good so she wins it.

They're not even in the same category! a natural boob legend VS a faker!

they are both real wtf you are talking about

"Boob connoisseur" moniker revoked!

J/K...although, Leanne's are really good fakes! almost fooled me........almost!

To me they look overly firm for being such a huge size! they lack a certain buoyancy that natural tits tend to have. and in some of her videos, you could definitely notice creasing at the bottom when she squeezes her tits! creasing is a telltale sign of tits with implants.

"Boob connoisseur" moniker revoked!

J/K...although, Leanne's are really good fakes! almost fooled me........almost!

To me they look overly firm for being such a huge size! they lack a certain buoyancy that natural tits tend to have. and in some of her videos, you could definitely notice creasing at the bottom when she squeezes her tits! creasing is a telltale sign of tits with implants.

So, you want to believe she's fake so that's your evidence? Because what you're talking about is complete bs, I'm sorry. You're talking yourself into it what you want to believe. This is some flat earther level shit. lol

So, you want to believe she's fake so that's your evidence? Because what you're talking about is complete bs, I'm sorry. You're talking yourself into it what you want to believe. This is some flat earther level shit. lol
dont argue with these kids nothing will change their little minds. any real true old school big bob lover knows that leanne and rachel are natural without question. its a waste of time to argue with these haters that dont know shit about what they are talking about. most of them have never seen a real boob in their life thats why they cant tell the difference between real or fake ones

To be honest. I'm not a big fan of either of them. ;)

Of course, huge round boobs are nice to have but whats me really attract is the combination of a sweet/hot face AND huge boobs. :love:

Leanne always seemed too masculine to me. I never liked her face and the shape of her head. Rachel is kind of sweet but her nose and her small upper lip is distracting me every time. Moreover her areolas are a bit too small for my taste.

I know, I'm complaining on a high level but I never blew a load to those ladies until now. :(:giggle:

Ultimately, prettier women turn me on more, even if they have smaller breasts than either of them. For me it's not all about the size. ;)

Last edited:

Of course, huge round boobs are nice to have but whats me really attract is the combination of a sweet/hot face AND huge boobs. :love:

Leanne always seemed too masculine to me. I never liked her face and the shape of her head. Rachel is kind of sweet but her nose and her small upper lip is distracting me every time. Moreover her areolas are a bit too small for my taste.

I know, I'm complaining on a high level but I never blew a load to those ladies until now. :(:giggle:

Ultimately, prettier women turn me on more, even if they have smaller breasts than either of them. For me it's not all about the size. ;)
Not sure why you bothered to come to this thread and share that. If you don't like them then don't comment.

Rachel Aldana to my mind has it all. Wonderfull size, a real, natural matching pair, beautiful face and probably the biggest and most desireable tits in the business in England. Has taken to modelling like a duck to water. Neither her or Leanne do HC, I must admit to some disappointment. Even their lesbian scenes together are pretty tame. There is reluctancy to even touch each others tits on camera. Shame on you Mr video director.

Especially when they are as naturally huge as these two

To show what I mean, here is a shot of Rachel standing with her boobs out. No filter, no edits, just naturally 100% her.
I can't tell who needs the plastering more, her or that bathroom :ROFLMAO:

Fun fact, I bumped into Rachel in a TK Maxx about two years ago and I was with my ex at the time. I wish I'd have been wearing sunglasses :ROFLMAO: