PrettyyGirll

Probably found herself a nice rich sponsor in Dubai to settle down with, I think it's time to move on boys
New content will eventually appear. No need to "move on", just leave the thread on watch and share if you find anything new.

Both of you are probably right. She probably found herself a reliable enough sugar daddy, and while she's probably done with camming, there's still unseen privates of hers floating around.

She will not do streaming again and looks like forever. She left Ukrane in march 2022 and now living in Czech or Bulgaria (not shure for 100% where exactly) has good job and all other goods so no reason do this activity agian for she. (Info from one of her best friend)

She will not do streaming again and looks like forever. She left Ukrane in march 2022 and now living in Czech or Bulgaria (not shure for 100% where exactly) has good job and all other goods so no reason do this activity agian for she. (Info from one of her best friend)

SAD NEWS!

Oh wait, she became an immigrant and out of nowhere now she got a good job? Well, she couldn't get a good job in her own country (which led her to do what she did) so I believe that she found a good rich dude and is trying to hide her past

Oh wait, she became an immigrant and out of nowhere now she got a good job? Well, she couldn't get a good job in her own country (which led her to do what she did) so I believe that she found a good rich dude and is trying to hide her past
I mean.. I would too

Good for her. Dudes should leave her alone then.

Thanks bro. Great contribution! Too bad those videos from the screencaps from a few pages back haven't been posted.