Percentage of Women with Huge Tits?

cyberboob

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a reliable graph that shows the percentage of women by their bra sizes, but it's really hard to find. The only info available is what size men prefer. I'm not interested in what people prefer; I'm interested in the facts of what cup sizes women have.

Information such as 1% of women have a H cup in the US et certa is what I'm after.

Percentage by cup size.

Has anyone come across anything? Thanks

I found a study of 1,010 Australian twins which gives a fairly good sense of breast size distribution: https://keppel.qimr.edu.au/contents/publications/staff/Wade_TRHG_450-454_Nov2010.pdf. The researchers found that a G cup or greater size occurs in only about 1 in 1,000 women.

- breast size distribution (n - 1010).jpg

Of course, there's more to breasts than just cup size, and real volumetric measurements are hard to find. If you look at a (not exactly random) sample of 100 British women, a lot of them seem to have rather large breasts. I think this may have to do with selection bias on the part of the volunteers and the photographer, but even so it gives some sense of the size range.

- breast size 100 british women.jpg

I found a study of 1,010 Australian twins which gives a fairly good sense of breast size distribution: https://keppel.qimr.edu.au/contents/publications/staff/Wade_TRHG_450-454_Nov2010.pdf. The researchers found that a G cup or greater size occurs in only about 1 in 1,000 women.

View attachment 1120859

Of course, there's more to breasts than just cup size, and real volumetric measurements are hard to find. If you look at a (not exactly random) sample of 100 British women, a lot of them seem to have rather large breasts. I think this may have to do with selection bias on the part of the volunteers and the photographer, but even so it gives some sense of the size range.

View attachment 1120867
1 in 1,000 women is G cup or larger ... hmmm

I was just going to come in here and say I felt like it’s .1% based on my life experience. That’s 1 out of 1,000. I’ve met two H+ cup chicks in my life and I’m in my early 30s.

I exclusively date big titted women on social media and I would agree with the H cup assement. I've only dated two women with above a G, a 36H and a 38J and that's with me actively trying to find and date the women with the biggest tits. Also only two G cups as well, everyone else is basically D to E range.