Penny Underbust, aka Penny Brown - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

BTW does anyone know why she moved to Arizona from New Zealand? Wasn't she married also?

BTW does anyone know why she moved to Arizona from New Zealand? Wasn't she married also?
She liked all the Anime and games conventions going on in the US so she emigrated to become a part of them. She would cosplay as her favorite characters and attend. She's VERY good at her cosplay. Quite impressive.

Her boyfriend turned husband "Cooper" helped her get to the States.

She liked all the Anime and games conventions going on in the US so she emigrated to become a part of them. She would cosplay as her favorite characters and attend. She's VERY good at her cosplay. Quite impressive.

Her boyfriend turned husband "Cooper" helped her get to the States.
Huh, that makes sense.
Glad that she’s still with her husband. She doesn’t wear a ring in her videos so I assumed that she left him

Nah, that's incorrect. She's been married to Cooper for nearly 15 years. When she first started posting online, she was living in Okinawa, since Coop was stationed at the US base there. He works for the military (as a photojournalist if memory serves) and she has moved with him several times as his postings have changed over the years. Eventually when they ended up in California, he retired from active duty due to stress, and because her income was great enough to support both of them, and then they moved to Arizona to get away from the hustle and bustle. They're both introverts, and Cali isn't a great place for that.

I learned all this shit from Blunty, btw, and since she was besties with her once upon a time, I gotta assume it's spot-on.

Now I just wish she or I could find some new fuckin' content.

Nah, that's incorrect. She's been married to Cooper for nearly 15 years. When she first started posting online, she was living in Okinawa, since Coop was stationed at the US base there. He works for the military (as a photojournalist if memory serves) and she has moved with him several times as his postings have changed over the years. Eventually when they ended up in California, he retired from active duty due to stress, and because her income was great enough to support both of them, and then they moved to Arizona to get away from the hustle and bustle. They're both introverts, and Cali isn't a great place for that.
Oh, that’s a lot more I got wrong in my head. It makes sense why they would move away from California then.
The hustle and toxic crowds are not good over there

Huh, that makes sense.
Glad that she’s still with her husband. She doesn’t wear a ring in her videos so I assumed that she left him
I did too. When she was with her husband, his sister "Lily" used to show up in Penny's videos. Now, not anymore. Plus Penny sometimes has sex with lucky fans of hers. So she maybe a "hot new divorcesay" or however it's spelled/said.

I did too. When she was with her husband, his sister "Lily" used to show up in Penny's videos. Now, not anymore. Plus Penny sometimes has sex with lucky fans of hers. So she maybe a "hot new divorcesay" or however it's spelled/said.
No she doesn’t. Why are you lying?