Patricia Aris

What's your name Snapchat knows that one?

It felt like that. The instagram teaser was from before the pregnancy. Guess she needed 100$ quick

Man lucky she left me on read a week ago after i paid
Ngl I spammed her dm’s the second day and even rang her on insta a couple times and left missed calls. Might be worth doing that.

You aren’t missing much. Since yesterday she has only posted an old TikTok of her in a bikini and one pic of her boobs with emojis covering her nipples. The angle of the pic is so bad that it’s honestly not even worth posting here.

Ngl I spammed her dm’s the second day and even rang her on insta a couple times and left missed calls. Might be worth doing that.

You aren’t missing much. Since yesterday she has only posted an old TikTok of her in a bikini and one pic of her boobs with emojis covering her nipples. The angle of the pic is so bad that it’s honestly not even worth posting here.
at this rate you might need to be the hero to leak

at this rate you might need to be the hero to leak
Id love to but she hasn’t posted anything since what was already on her story when she added me on Saturday that quickly went off her story. I’ve asked her to send me anything she’d posted before but she hasn’t even opened the snap.

I’ll keep you posted if anything changes