Onlyfans and Other Premium Site Reviews and Discussion

Has anyone checked out her onlyfans? Went live on tik tok a few times as well. Has some huge tits and a nice ass. I saw some of the lives. Ig and onlyfans have the same username devilishlysweet_1

Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpeg
    IMG_0212.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0211.jpeg
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    799.8 KB · Views: 174
Exactly @Sir101
Finally someone must say it ! This isn't only for the lactating content , this happens almost for everything with creator Ninaphoenix . Recycled content , posting really rarely , overpriced , blocking for nothing , scaming etc . The biggest problem is that in this great forum(where we all have great time)we can all express our opinions kindly for all creators except Ninaphoenix(for a reason I can't really understand). Many people have expressed negatively for the creators(politely) and their comment got deleted(same will happen to my comment too) unfortunately !

The prices for their special content have always been a disgrace. That makes her very unsympathetic. I won't renew my subscription for now.

Exactly @Sir101
Finally someone must say it ! This isn't only for the lactating content , this happens almost for everything with creator Ninaphoenix . Recycled content , posting really rarely , overpriced , blocking for nothing , scaming etc . The biggest problem is that in this great forum(where we all have great time)we can all express our opinions kindly for all creators except Ninaphoenix(for a reason I can't really understand). Many people have expressed negatively for the creators(politely) and their comment got deleted(same will happen to my comment too) unfortunately !
Nina's husband is a member of this forum.
You would be okay with being able to have zero restrictions to the wording you use to complain about her and her business model and risk her going full DNP?
Is that what you're saying? I'm trying to understand.
We have a model that shares her content on here, interacts with the membership, is arguably in the top 5% of proportionately huge busty models, and you want to risk her going full DNP because you don't want a filter on your criticism?
I would imagine a large portion of the Forum membership wouldn't agree.

I am sorry, but this is kind of a scum bag move. Saying she will start doing this type of content. Only to find out that it is only available as customs, apparently pricey ones too. I literally just re subscribed just for this, and not a free subscription.

I really hate to bash on content creators, truly. And I fully understand that this is your business that you can run any way you want. But I'm just letting you know that this is honestly kind of a dick move. Just saying. Sorry. Someone has to say it. Let's see how long it is until mods delete this post.

I won't reveal prices here as I think from other comments that might be kind of frowned on here? Not sure. All I'll say is that it is no less than $100. And they are short videos.

Yeah I'm officially over her now. Like I said, this is kind of a dick move. Plenty other girls out there with tits just as big or bigger making lactating content for much much cheaper. Forget this, I am out.

Content creators that try and bait and switch their fans, and then charge insanely huge amounts for short videos are beyond crazy. She is tripping big time. I'm not supporting this one bit after my monthly subscription runs out. Sorry.
So, you don't like her business model, so instead of being civil in your review, you call it a 'dick move'?
You can trash her and her business model, but call out the mods, inferring censorship because you know that you're trashing her?
Again, like above: "You would be okay with being able to have zero restrictions to the wording you use to complain about her and her business model and risk her going full DNP?"

Nina's husband is a member of this forum.
You would be okay with being able to have zero restrictions to the wording you use to complain about her and her business model and risk her going full DNP?
Is that what you're saying? I'm trying to understand.
We have a model that shares her content on here, interacts with the membership, is arguably in the top 5% of proportionately huge busty models, and you want to risk her going full DNP because you don't want a filter on your criticism?
I would imagine a large portion of the Forum membership wouldn't agree.

So, you don't like her business model, so instead of being civil in your review, you call it a 'dick move'?
You can trash her and her business model, but call out the mods, inferring censorship because you know that you're trashing her?
Again, like above: "You would be okay with being able to have zero restrictions to the wording you use to complain about her and her business model and risk her going full DNP?"
I personally don't get that pov . What exactly we gain as a forum from her husband being member ? Has he ever posted any stuff that doesn't exist on her twitter or instagram account ? NO ( in Ninaphoenix's thread you don't see anything else than content already exist for FREE on twitter and instagram . Literally 0 gain as a forum and as members of the forum . So in my opinion I don't see any problem of them going DNP . My opinion . )

I also don't get the idea of censor criticism for people who SELL for MONEY .
I also don't understand the idea of double standards . You can say your opinion for everyone literally EVERYONE , every content creator , except Ninaphoenix . Comments have been deleted for people saying that according to their opinion Maserati has bigger tits than Ninaphoenix and they got their comment deleted !!!!

I feel that they have a priviliged unfair treatment , plus they have " gained the right " to insult everyone who criticise them . I do believe that I am not the only member who see that !

I personally don't get that pov . What exactly we gain as a forum from her husband being member ? Has he ever posted any stuff that doesn't exist on her twitter or instagram account ? NO ( in Ninaphoenix's thread you don't see anything else than content already exist for FREE on twitter and instagram . Literally 0 gain as a forum and as members of the forum . So in my opinion I don't see any problem of them going DNP . My opinion . )
We are not in favor of driving any content creator, or their representative away.
Regardless of the content they share or don't share.
You may not like chatting with Nina's husband Emdi, or other creators, that doesn't mean others don't.
I also don't get the idea of censor criticism for people who SELL for MONEY .
Civil discussion is welcome; we've said that over and over.
There is a difference between civil discussion and trashing a model.
And it's not just 'people who sell for money'
Insults and harassment are not welcome for anyone: member, model, or staff.
I also don't understand the idea of double standards . You can say your opinion for everyone literally EVERYONE , every content creator , except Ninaphoenix . Comments have been deleted for people saying that according to their opinion Maserati has bigger tits than Ninaphoenix and they got their comment deleted !!!!
Yes, insulting/harassing/trolling comments in Nina's thread are deleted.
They're deleted in any and every thread when they're reported or Staff find them.
I feel that they have a priviliged unfair treatment , plus they have " gained the right " to insult everyone who criticise them . I do believe that I am not the only member who see that !
Not true.
I've also said, over and over: the Rule apply to everyone, members, models, and staff.
There are models that have been banned after several warnings.
I'm also fond of saying: Membership here is a Privilege, Not a Right.

In the end, it costs nothing to be civil. :)

I don't have an issue with making and selling homemade erotic content, but onlyfans as a platform is utter shit. For one, you have no idea what's on someone's page without subscribing. Once you subscribe, you get DM'd ridiculously priced stuff without any kind of preview, and no indication of the length of the videos unless they're sent as single videos. Then, you get the obligatory "I'm so horny" DM's, which means you're talking to some dude in the Philippines or India (OK, it could be a girl, but also not). The site is also really slow when loading anything, which tells you most of what you need to know. If you need a platform for baiting lonely/horny/impulsive dudes into giving you money, it does the job, but if you have actual content you need to host, it's not really up to the job. WTF?

I don't have an issue with making and selling homemade erotic content, but onlyfans as a platform is utter shit. For one, you have no idea what's on someone's page without subscribing. Once you subscribe, you get DM'd ridiculously priced stuff without any kind of preview, and no indication of the length of the videos unless they're sent as single videos. Then, you get the obligatory "I'm so horny" DM's, which means you're talking to some dude in the Philippines or India (OK, it could be a girl, but also not). The site is also really slow when loading anything, which tells you most of what you need to know. If you need a platform for baiting lonely/horny/impulsive dudes into giving you money, it does the job, but if you have actual content you need to host, it's not really up to the job. WTF?
This might be the single greatest post on this thread, if not on this entire forum.

First, buyer beware but if you're an OF noob and you get jobbed, fine, take your lumps. But if you go back to the OF well for more, then the old adage applies,"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice when I've been jobbed once AND warned over and over and over and over...AND OVER, then shame...and disgrace, and embarrassment, and stupidity, and desperation, gloom and despair and agony on me".

This happens too often. But not in all OF. And you forgot to add what I call the "Sale bait" (probably someone talk about it before) if someone has a discount for me is a red flag unless is someone that i really want to see stuff from and has enough published media.

This happens too often. But not in all OF.
I'm not saying that good content and honest creators don't exist on OF. I'm saying that OF as a platform works really well for putting up paywalls but gets bogged down when there's lots of decent sized videos. In other words it doesn't seem to have the bandwidth you'd expect from a content serving site. I have to assume that's on purpose.

Beware I think , there is someone on ticktock with username leonessa71 who is saying its Emilias private account and is offering raunchy material of Emilia. I'm not sure how it works but mention of a €100 apple card was mentioned

Trenity, the chick with the massive huge P cup titties, her OF sucks. There's no nudity and she charges an arm and a leg for content. She sent a video for 150$$, the length is only 14 seconds. And every other thing she sends is like 1 picture for 25+$ and I have not bought anything because I'm afraid it's just gonna be her hiding her nipples somehow while just flaunting and teasing the camera. No thank you. She doesnt even reply to messages unless you Tip. Hopefully she will eventually lower her prices/ actually post some nudes. I wanna see those big nips ^_^ lol.

I give her OF a 1/10.

I mean you do get to see her Ginormous Massive tits in tight tops, showing off epic cleavage, some serious side/underboob. But that's about it.
Yeah that was probably one of the worst cash grab accounts there's another newer huge tit Spanish girl doing the similar I have to find the name again.

I'm not saying that good content and honest creators don't exist on OF. I'm saying that OF as a platform works really well for putting up paywalls but gets bogged down when there's lots of decent sized videos. In other words it doesn't seem to have the bandwidth you'd expect from a content serving site. I have to assume that's on purpose.

well said

Reactions: tid
I'm trying to figure out the authenticity of an OF creator. I know how pathetic and stupid I've been but I'm really trying to figure out if this foreign girl's Onlyfans is managed by a company. She's originally from Argentina but supposedly moved to Miami because guys from her home country leaked all her content and stalk her. She's had like 3 other Onlyfans accounts in the past (some of them could have been created by the "stalkers"). I honestly can't tell if it's managed.

It might be managed:
1. Onlyfans shows she's always available but it could just be that she leaves her pc on (will generally respond in 7-10 min if messaged, but sometimes it's 30 min until you get a response).
2. She lies about her age and being single
3. Used to post a lot to reddit but her accounts kept getting deleted because she could never verify
4. Her name on OF is not her real name, I confronted her about it about she says it's to protect her identity
5. On OF, she complained that Meta deleted her fake ig page and blamed it on stalkers impersonating her even though she already has a personal ig. She promoted a new, fake Instragram page on OF.
6. She has a personal ig account and a Twitch but doesn't promote her OF on them, most of her followers/subs on IG and Twitch are Argentinians, her OF subs are mostly Americans (supposedly keeps them separate because she doesn't want the Argentinians to find her OF account)

It might be her:
1. Delayed a livestream because she needed a new pc part, posted a story about getting the pc part on her personal ig
2. Posts maybe 2 or 3 times a week, content seems new
3. She confirmed she sometimes uses a translation app/Google and it takes time for her to respond, tone of messages is consistent
4. She says I'm boring her/asks to move on/won't respond if I talk too much about something she's disinterested in
I've had good conversations about topics she's supposedly interested in, chatting for hours and she doesn't prompt me to buy content
5. Everything that I confront her on, she doesn't brush it off or lie further- just explains it's for her own security or to sell an image
She's willing to talk about her past in great detail (idk if someone would want to tell a company the sort of info she talks about)
6. I offered to do a portrait sketch, she asked on the progress over several days- when I finished it and showed her- she reacted genuinely. I hadn't drawn for about a year and I knew the finished thing didn't look that much like her. I wanted test if she'd say it looked good regardless (I critique myself a lot but I will still say it's a pretty good portrait sketch of a woman though). She said my picture was fucked up and told me to never draw her again lol

Idk what to make of this:
She's done custom content for me but she did it the next day (I think I heard someone else breathe in the video??)
She asks to see my nudes occasionally when she's supposedly horny (don't know if this a tactic to get you buy more content later down the line)
She's done one livestream, lasted 7 or 8 minutes because her "dad" supposedly caught her (she was alluding her parents could be home at any time) and the dad's reaction seemed genuine, he was yelling and stuttering in Spanish

I think her OF is managed by like a friend/boyfriend, but she'll respond herself to certain people. The content is amazing so I'll prob still stay subbed regardless, but I just genuinely want to know if anyone* else thinks the account might be managed. If anyone knows the creator I'm referring to, please don't post it- dm me for confirmation.
After a lot of idiocy on my part, I've confirmed this account is managed. I would take my post down but I want other young guys to know how obsessive OF can make you if you're stupid. I hadn't used OF for months until I found this creator and then I started logging in every day because I thought it was really her. Trust your instincts, don't hope people are real after they've shown countless times that they aren't. Don't let them rope you back in and tell you more lies, it will save you time and money. Get what you need and log out.