CanadianBeacon - Busty girl from Canada (NO ONLYFANS/PREMIUM CONTENT)

marcusp

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've recently found a canadian girl who has just opened an OF :emoji_grin: !

Here are some pics from her insta and OF accounts. I've subscribed to her OF, pretty new but very promising, since we already have some preview for B/G content ! Here is also the Tips menu if you want some more, but until now there is no PPV everything posted is included in your subscription. I've asked her if she could come say hello on this forum, so maybe she'll post here in person. Not only she has great boobs, but her ass is a perfect bubble butt :love:!
IG: _canadianbaecon
OF: canadianbaecon

Enjoy !

Attachments

• beacon_001.jpg
    beacon_001.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 219
  • beacon_002.jpg
    beacon_002.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 205
  • beacon_003.jpg
    beacon_003.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 196
  • beacon_004.jpg
    beacon_004.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 206
  • beacon_005.jpg
    beacon_005.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 210
I hope someone ends up with some pics of her. She’s got and has huge tits and a nice ass.. pretty perfect.

Hello everyone,
I've recently found a canadian girl who has just opened an OF :emoji_grin: !

Here are some pics from her insta and OF accounts. I've subscribed to her OF, pretty new but very promising, since we already have some preview for B/G content ! Here is also the Tips menu if you want some more, but until now there is no PPV everything posted is included in your subscription. I've asked her if she could come say hello on this forum, so maybe she'll post here in person. Not only she has great boobs, but her ass is a perfect bubble butt :love:!
IG: _canadianbaecon
OF: canadianbaecon

Enjoy !
Hi there. Can you please delete the picture of my tip menu? I don’t care for the other pics but I’d like to keep my tip menu private since it’s a screenshot from my OF. You shouldn’t be sharing stuff from my OF anyways!
-CB

Hi there. Can you please delete the picture of my tip menu? I don’t care for the other pics but I’d like to keep my tip menu private since it’s a screenshot from my OF. You shouldn’t be sharing stuff from my OF anyways!
-CB
I don't really remember what's the pic of your tip menu, so I've deleted the 2 OF pics... Hope it has motivated people to subscribe to your OF since 2022 ;).

I don't really remember what's the pic of your tip menu, so I've deleted the 2 OF pics... Hope it has motivated people to subscribe to your OF since 2022 ;).
Btw. Thank you for starting a thread. I’m not mad at all. I just wanna conserve the menu titles private as much a possible because they’re unique and I don’t wanna spoil the surprise / have ideas stolen. Have a good day :alien::devilish:

Yes the mods came to my rescue lol.
Welcome to the forum! I hadn't come across you before your report, but I'm a new fan! I hope you come back to post some teasers and interact with fans.