One Nighter with Sherry

Ptar

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score

Okay, enough fiction, time for a real experience.

This is the older sister of a buddy of mine. She’s gained some weight since she was in university, but back in the day she was thinner, a little chubby, but still had huge tits. She was in her last year of university and my buddy and I were out of school with him off to his first year of college. When he came home on the weekends, we would get together for beers.

Over Christmas he and I and some other guys that we went to school with were out celebrating. Towards the end of the night, in walked Sherry and her friends. They had been drinking down the street and had bar-hopped because the band was better where we were.

Their group joined ours and we ordered pitchers and wings. All the girls looked good, but Sherry and her tits stood out from the crowd. Of course, she was hit on a number of times, but because I was sitting next to her and she knew me, I quickly became ‘her date’ to keep the guys away. She put her arm around my shoulders a couple times and thanked me for helping her out. It was all I could do to not look down her top as she talked to me. She seemed to be a little friendlier with me than she had been in the past. I was always her little brothers friend and beneath her notice. I didn’t understand, but I wasn’t complaining!

After last call, she said that her brother had told her that I had a place downtown. She was obviously under the influence as much as I was; I said I did, I was renting an apartment while I saved for something better, not catching on at first. I was shocked when she said that she would like to see it. After I recovered, I took her hand and we left, getting a taxi to my place. Needless to say, she and I had a great time!

Unfortunately, it was a onetime deal; she actually ignored me the next time I saw her. I didn’t care. I’ve only seen her once these past twenty years, but I’ll never forget those tits!