not.gvvyther - Heather aka _gwyther_

lmao, her content is actually god awful - no talking, the most generic titty fucks and sex. If she wasn't so hot, no one would care
Yeah I gave up on her. She had one thing that was actually decent enough but she insists on showing her pussy and sucking dildos. I swear it’s the most blessed big titty women who don’t wanna get with the program

Yeah I gave up on her. She had one thing that was actually decent enough but she insists on showing her pussy and sucking dildos. I swear it’s the most blessed big titty women who don’t wanna get with the program
Fucking always. And the big ass models just wanna use dildos from the front. It's so frustrating.

I think it's because she uses camera tricks to make her tits look a lot bigger than they really are: putting the camera/phone on a table then leaning over it and placing the camera at waist height so her head and the rest of her body look tiny behind her tits.

I'm not saying anything silly like she is actually small just that a lot of her non-boobcentric videos give away her true size.